Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got back from dyno tune. Before tuning it made 154hp after tuning it made 162hp. The torque went up about 1 unit but don't ask me from what to what cause I forgot. The tuner had problem with his printer so he'll email the dyno sheets to me if not I'll have to go and pick them up. I'll post them sometime next week probably.

First of all I went there with my PC3 installed but he had to redo the whole thing again cause he blocked off a hose (under the airbox) which he said was for emissions and one of the reasons for the popping sound however after I got my bike there popping sound is still there, just not as often.

Secondly, you can check my sig for my mods, basically all I have is a Yoshi slip-on so +8hp sounds a bit optimistic, however he said my bike was running at a/f 14.5-14.9 and he brought it down to 13.9.

Finally, the butt dyno does not lie, the bike is much more snappy, one problem being wheelspin bonanza. I just came home so I did not take it on the highway but the zx10r which is angry by nature is now even more pissed off it's scary :eyecrazy:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
wow dude thats awesome! what year and how many miles on it? post pics! it must have been those h7's that gave you the umph

·
Registered
64 Posts
Good numbers. My buddy just dynoed his 2006 gsxr 1000 with a yosh slip on and power commander 177hp 88 ft pounds of torque pretty impressive if you ask me!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow dude thats awesome! what year and how many miles on it? post pics! it must have been those h7's that gave you the umph
It is 05 with 7-8k miles on the clock. Actually I'm suspecting the new fender hole block off plates I made that gave me the extra oomph :mrgreen: Here is the only pic I got from today.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Stop, I'm gonna cry. I miss my 10 already.Poor bitch is sittin at the stealership all busted up waitin for some more hardcore abuse. Nice dyno numbers, make sure you put summer air in your tires, you'll gain at least 10bhp.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
thats a cool pic reminds me of the mobile mach truck which kit the nightrider car operated out of haha

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the comments guys. I am waiting for some real info on the 08 models. But if I decide to keep my bike, kawi intake cam, thinner head gasket, air filter and full exhaust system will be my winter mods this year. Oh and maybe +1 or +2 rear sprocket :eyecrazy:

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have 160 hp and my bike cut at 6th gear at 13000 rpm so I went -1 at the rear, have not tried yet.

I have pc, areap half system and bmc race. 06 black

1 - 14 of 14 Posts