Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got home today and there was a nice little dividend check from State Farm in my mailbox and a voicemail on my phone saying "here, since our financial results are better than expected, have some of your premium back on us!" It's essentially one months premium on my Kawi!

Check your mail boxes state farmers!

Pretty f'n sweet! :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
6,716 Posts
this happens occasionally with SF. Over the past 20 somethin years I've received a hand full of checks from them.

·
Registered
38 Posts
insurance companies are only aloud to profit a certin % based on premiums charged and claims filed. If they exceed that % they must issue dividend checks to their insureds. Good for us!!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
I got insurance through Sentry Insurance and I'm collecting money under whats called PAYBACK Policy. My house, truck and cycle are under this policy and the last check I got was $253.26 :nana: The trick to this is: You have to stay claim free for 5 years and then you can get half of what you paid in for the first of the 5 years.
EXAMPLE:
5 Years ago my total premium for the whole year was $506.52.
So this year I got half $253.26 back.

Pretty sweet :mrgreen: Knock on wood keep the accidents away for me!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Also look at your monthly invoice. I got a dividend credit for my 10 and a check for my jeep. If the dividend amount is under $10 (i think) they just credit your account.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts