Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I've been a pseudo-member through my man, but now that I'm getting my own bike I decided to join too! Okay, so I may not be on a zx10 yet, but I have to start somewhere. Alien10 is buying me my very first bike! Yay! Since I have someone to do all the work for me :lol:, I already ordered my graphics from tapeworks and have plans to make the bike my own. I'll keep everyone posted once I actually have the bike and we can start working on it!

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Hey everyone! I've been a pseudo-member through my man, but now that I'm getting my own bike I decided to join too! Okay, so I may not be on a zx10 yet, but I have to start somewhere. Alien10 is buying me my very first bike! Yay! Since I have someone to do all the work for me :lol:, I already ordered my graphics from tapeworks and have plans to make the bike my own. I'll keep everyone posted once I actually have the bike and we can start working on it!
:welcome: just make sure to get the :zx_blk: one :thumbsup:

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: Now I guess you'll be able to harass me here on the forum and at home :crackup:

did the hubby get you a helmet yet?
Nope, the deal is I get stuck buying the bike and she buys all her own gear and mods. :lol:

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Well thats the agreement for now, but I'm sure that will change...
im just glad kawi got there shit right with the 250 finally, instead of using 1980s parts they had lying around they actually make it look like a decent bike :thumbsup: wouldnt mind having one to thrash around town on for less than 4 g's :eek:ccasion1

1 - 20 of 70 Posts