Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
wow crispin thats real sweet i guess im gonna have to pick up a kit now after seeing that 218!!!!! crap man that awsome....
lets see some pics of it mounted if ya got sum...
hey where in south fl are you???

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
zfactor2004 said:
wow crispin thats real sweet i guess im gonna have to pick up a kit now after seeing that 218!!!!! crap man that awsome....
lets see some pics of it mounted if ya got sum...
hey where in south fl are you???
Boca Raton

Between West Palm Beach and Ft Lauderdale

·
Registered
311 Posts
ah okay im down in sarasota, wasnt sure if you were on this coast or not

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
BTW...not to be the bearer of bad news...but you need to tell them to reprint that graph in SAE not STD....SAE is ACTUAL HP, STD comes out with MORE........ :hello:

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
eric said:
i heard not to degree your cams with the nitrous. check into it before you use it. :eek:ccasion1

?? :dontknow: not true. the numbers may not be ideal for the NOS but he won't be running around spraying the juice all of the time anyway.
you'll be fine.
Good gas and making sure you have enough fuel is what you need to look out for most.

even when you go in to degree cams you may already have close to ideal cam settings from the factory. Every bike is a little different, some are real close to where they need to be and others are off a little. Thats why some bikes run better stock then others (one of the reasons anyhow)

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
busaforhire said:
?? :dontknow: not true. the numbers may not be ideal for the NOS but he won't be running around spraying the juice all of the time anyway.
you'll be fine.
Good gas and making sure you have enough fuel is what you need to look out for most.

even when you go in to degree cams you may already have close to ideal cam settings from the factory. Every bike is a little different, some are real close to where they need to be and others are off a little. Thats why some bikes run better stock then others (one of the reasons anyhow)
will a pc3 provide the extra fuel for 50hp?and how would it run without spraying it? i have a mps fast fi mixture that adds extra fuel when i hit my nos.im going run both a pc3 and a fuel mix next year.i race alot without my nos and the pc3 will help out on that.

·
Banned
107 Posts
STD? That's like 213rwhp SAE which is a more accurate correction factor.

Still very impressive on a ZX-10R!!

Congrats on the juice... but running a 50 shot with the high compression of the ZX-10R motor (especially with your thin gasket)... sorta risky. You taking out timing?

Don't try and run that 50 shot more than a few gears.... these jap motors are strong but with the high N/A state of tune your bike is in... it's risky on anything other than a dyno.

If you want to go fast safely from 2nd - 6th.... go with a smaller shot and spray longer.

Just keep in mind that Nitrous isn't plug and play like an exhaust... it's a power adder like a turbo and it should be treated as one with the motor appropriately tuned for it. (a/f, timing, plugs,etc)

Again, congrats on the juice... I've got it on my ZX12R with just a 40 shot and it made 215rwhp SAE (220rwhp STD)... Picked me up 10mph in the 9/10ths and 5mph in the 1/4!!

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am not going to spray it a ton.

I think I will come up with a map that will be rich at 100% throttle.

Then when I feel like raising some hell Ill toss that mop on before I go out.

Also I plan on running a smaller that 50 shot.

I want to get the bottle powder coated black.

Nice and stealth.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
damn crispin...you better go say hello to motorcykleash.....that sounds nasty though dude.....

1 - 20 of 51 Posts