Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So As many of you know i have been a little quiet latley. Wel I have been busy and workin a deal out. In january i bought a cbrf3 with a built motor and alll kinds of suspension mods. Well I went up to the kawi shop and there was these 2 guys there. 1 was getting a 636 and the other wanted a bike. But the kawi dealership was all sold out. So Just Bs'in around I say "Well i got this track bike Im going to sell next month for around $3000.... The guy whips out a stack of hundreds and poof I dont have it....:sad: I bought this bike for $2000 and rode 4 track days on it.... I'll miss her. Anyway
So I get home and check my "Savings for new toy" acct its around 5k... So I look high and low and cant find a 636 for under 9k. I only have 8. Well I drum up this dealership in orangeburg South Carolina who has this deal. $300 over invoice. That makes it with tax and everything $8129.00 OTD for a new 06 636. I grabed a wad of cash my race trailer and out the door i went. I was told at the other kawi shop they "woldnt do that due to the demand for that bike" BS She is home and Im taking her through brake in now. power well its no zx10 but handleing WOW like a carbon knife! Will post picks later but going riding now.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Congrats and good luck...

·
Registered
958 Posts
Good for you man! Wish I could go out a by a new bike out of pocket. Well I guess I could but the wife would not be happy. Anyways have fun!!

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the new toy

Attachments

·
Currently Clueless
1,516 Posts
Nice, now you just need to paint Mini-me Black so you have the 3 best colors.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
sweeet. wish I could bang out the cash to have the 636 as well as my 10

·
Registered
330 Posts
Supraman78 said:
sweeet. wish I could bang out the cash to have the 636 as well as my 10
:+1: on that you lucky bastard..lol jk bro have fun on that thing

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
that bike is a little small to be paying $8000 for.... it doesn't even have a headlight or signals.... is it street legal????

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Slims10R said:
Nice, now you just need to paint Mini-me Black so you have the 3 best colors.
:+1:

·
Registered
463 Posts
congrats on the bike bro , now im jealous......

I was thinkin next winter finding an easy fixxer 636 and then i could have the best of both worlds just like yourself....:mrgreen:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Very nice, take good care of them!

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Right on. I got some sh*t smacked into me (the wife) after buying some parts for the newest. Gotta love racing.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts