Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Damn I'm Getting Old
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To eating a frigging hawk for dinner today. Damn thing flew up in front of me when I was hitting about 90. I think I missed it by a foot. Didn't think I could get my fat ass that low on the bike!

·
Registered
654 Posts
Close call.... Is it just me or do those birds seem to wait till you get close and then dive bomb on ya...

Ask Rocketracermike.....he actually faceplanted a pigeon!!!

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
I have a buddy who nailed a bat once!!.lol......broke his windscreen and bent the screen support, which is made of steel roundbar!!.....must have been a fat bat!!!...lol......
glad you missed the hawk !!!!......

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Believe it or not I got done riding one day and had this little ass bird stuck in my ram air grate. damn birds

·
Registered
33 Posts
thats crazy man! glad he missed you...I was riding with a buddy on the highway once and the same thing happened to him at about 90-100mph ...the funniest part about it is a hawk dive bombed him while he was riding his 996 honda superhawk...LOL goodtimes!

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Was following my brother one day on a ride through the hills near Mt Glourious ( Samford - Aus) and he ducks out of the way and wham straight into my chest goes a bloody magpie , not sure who was more surprised me or the bird . It was wedged between me and the tank ,when I stopped it and got off bike I removed the bird to the side of the road . The bloody thing then starts squaking and makes a bee-line for me and the bike . I was in fits of laughter as the bird is pecking my boots .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts