Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a very bitch-like rant, but I am so tired of getting nowhere with women. I truly feel like I'm a good looking guy, with a good personality and actual direction in life, but I constantly make it nowhere with women relationship-wise. Just tonight I got yet another "I'm too busy for a boyfriend" and I'm quite simply tired of it. What the hell could I be doing wrong? Anybody else having the same problem?

·
Registered
454 Posts
This is a very bitch-like rant, but I am so tired of getting nowhere with women. I truly feel like I'm a good looking guy, with a good personality and actual direction in life, but I constantly make it nowhere with women relationship-wise. Just tonight I got yet another "I'm too busy for a boyfriend" and I'm quite simply tired of it. What the hell could I be doing wrong? Anybody else having the same problem?
I feel like that every now and then. have a decent job actually getting things done as far as school goes know what I want. In good shape but some times it just feels like something has to be wrong with you. I have decided that in my case I must just be talked to people with fucked up lifes because at the end of the day I have a decent job and a zx10 what more could a girl ask for right? :dontknow::mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are a lot of women in this town, but I guess they are all immature bitches at the end of the day.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't even go to clubs/bars, that's the thing... I actually thought this last girl was a winner because she was similar to me in that she didn't seem too into partying, but then she pulls that shit on me today.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This isn't high school, I don't know why I should be getting tested... though now that you mention it that could be the case. Either way, I now feel kinda bad about starting this thread, but I figured my zx-10 brothers could point me in the right direction.

·
Registered
779 Posts
You're putting the pussy on a pedastol! :crackup:

Seriously tho, it sounds like you are trying to hard, and women can tell when you are trying to hard.

Girls like guys who are (or pretend to be) not interested/too good for them. They want a challenge and something different than the douchebag that hits on them and tells them they 'have the most beautiful eyes ever...' ect...:rolleyes:

I'm no expert by a long shot, thats just what I gather from things.

Either way, get your shit together or just keep on :jerkit:

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
I kinda feel ya bro. I been hangin out with this chick for a few weeks and she is cool as fuck. Just the other day I mentioned something about her being hard to read and she said shes in to me but shes not ready for a relationship now cause she needs to get her shit together. Well, she didn't word it like that the first time around so i sent her a reply basically saying sooo do you just wanna fuck? lol she didnt like that too much. anyways she just recently moved back in with her folks and is without a job. I respect that, she probably can't give me her best at the moment but its a fukkin buzzkill man. what the fuck am i supposed to do? wait for her to come around? shiiiit, i need to get laid man, i cant be waiting around :mrgreen:

I did get some chicks number at the bar last night though. She said she doesn't work, just go to school. bingo, easy target lol I'll wait till tomorrow to call her and we'll see whats up. I showed her a pic of my bike and she asked me if it was a Yamasaki :crackup:

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
dude even 50 year old women will still test you if there still single....ill PM you and let you know what to do to become a ladys man.....ive tried it and it works everytime...bro it sounds stupid but it works....seriously....ill PM you

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Go for it. I just need to ride the 10 more in town, pick up some unsuspecting college girls haha.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
I got good news and bad news...

Good news; there is a woman out there for you... bad news she is gonna be crazy too. That's too. Perhaps she discovered something about you. Like hmm.... you like to rides at 180MPH, wheelie on the hwy, split cars etc. Okay joke... I do feel your pain. Looking for love is tough. Had my heart broken a few times but better to have loved and lost than never loved at all.

she is out there keep looking...

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
She just failed the girlfriend/wife test and is only good for booty calls. :thumbsup: Good Luck
:crackup: one step ahead of ya :thumbsup:

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
dude even 50 year old women will still test you if there still single....ill PM you and let you know what to do to become a ladys man.....ive tried it and it works everytime...bro it sounds stupid but it works....seriously....ill PM you
WTF mate, share the knowledge to all your brethren :badteeth:

better to have loved and lost than never loved at all.

True story.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
hahaha at Quick10. Seriously, women can't stand it if they are not the center of attention, ignore the bitch and it'll work in your favor..

·
Registered
757 Posts
I got good news and bad news...

Good news; there is a woman out there for you... bad news she is gonna be crazy too. That's too.

:+1: theyre all nuts and they dont know what the hell they want even when they claim they do.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts