Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

181 - 200 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just another bad example of ZX10R's winning. I could pull a ton of videos off youtube, and elsewhere that shows them winning, and losing. Sorry but this Gen5 ZX10R is a beast, and handles great in turns if you have the confidence and commitment.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
Just another bad example of ZX10R's winning. I could pull a ton of videos off youtube, and elsewhere that shows them winning, and losing. Sorry but this Gen5 ZX10R is a beast, and handles great in turns if you have the confidence and commitment.

ZX10R vs Nitrous S1000rr - YouTube
Gears, every bikes can be fast with the right mods. These videos are embarrassing as hell.. bunch of twats in t-shirts doing pulls on the highway. :crackup: :gay:
SquidWorld

·
Registered
146 Posts
Gears, every bikes can be fast with the right mods. These videos are embarrassing as hell.. bunch of twats in t-shirts doing pulls on the highway. :crackup: :gay:
SquidWorld
According to you and the entire premise of this thread, the Kawasaki Gen 5 ZX10R is absolute garbage. Now after viewing one video you completely backtrack and agree with me. Cool story bro :2bitchslap:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #184 (Edited)
According to you and the entire premise of this thread, the Kawasaki Gen 5 ZX10R is absolute garbage. Now after viewing one video you completely backtrack and agree with me. Cool story bro :2bitchslap:
I don't agree with shit, WTF you talking about? You posted a video of a bunch of squids on heavily modded bikes going fast in a straight line, extended swingarm and all. Every liter bikes can be made fast , ask Rea. I just want Kawi to release a lighter, new platform to be excited about. This current Gen is time expired, get over it. :headshake: Fucking Squids racing in T-shirts on the Highway hahhaahahh

·
Registered
146 Posts
haahahahahha I'll get the cake :badteeth:, you get the girl? :ldiw:

I appreciate your great expectations, optimism towards the 2016 Kawi platform, but in the real world, the BMW with the same mods will kill the Ninja with riders with the same weight.
Uh oh, did someone fumble? Time after time, the Gen5 proves you are over hyping the demise of the platform.

Yes, I agree with your observations, but you need to consider how your thread comes across. Yes, I would love to see this bike lighter. Yes I would love to see more midrange. You can say the same for every supersport out there. The fact that this BIG girl pulls on the SKINNY girls is a testament to the engine. The fact that this bike leads in WSBK, is yet another testament. Definitely rider skills are at play, but hey, you ain't no pro rider - or are you?

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #186 (Edited)
Uh oh, did someone fumble? Time after time, the Gen5 proves you are over hyping the demise of the platform.

Yes, I agree with your observations, but you need to consider how your thread comes across. Yes, I would love to see this bike lighter. Yes I would love to see more midrange. You can say the same for every supersport out there. The fact that this BIG girl pulls on the SKINNY girls is a testament to the engine. The fact that this bike leads in WSBK, is yet another testament. Definitely rider skills are at play, but hey, you ain't no pro rider - or are you?

I never said that this current generation is slow, it shines on the highway with the insane top end. It just lacks in low/midrange department? Something narrow with a smaller ergo , exciting powerband and more nimble to ride would be a +. We need a new whole platform to inject interest. Stop with the facepalm/squidly videos already. :thedude: With money , you can make everything fast even a schoolbus. :lol:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Why is the H2 junk?

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #188 (Edited)
Why is the H2 junk?
Why the H2 is not junk? >:) a 750CC turbocharged would have been way more fun. Nope, they gave us the Robocop bike, fat, slow and repulsive looking. It fall flat on it's hype. They are trying to recycle the ugly thing and push them out of the assembly line with the SX and SE version. Just garbage.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Bad,
It's only gonna get worse for you if the Widow maker was ya favorite liter bike.

I mean look at the trend, all the new bikes are getting fitted with more and more electronics and rider aids. I think the only way for ya to be happy is to stick with your Widow Maker or 4th Gen lol.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #191 (Edited)
Bad,
It's only gonna get worse for you if the Widow maker was ya favorite liter bike.

I mean look at the trend, all the new bikes are getting fitted with more and more electronics and rider aids. I think the only way for ya to be happy is to stick with your Widow Maker or 4th Gen lol.
I like electronics, it just slowed down the production of new generation of sportbikes by a decade? All I want is a fun bike to ride? I don't care if little Jonny wins for the next 10 years in WSBK. Give me something with balls and fun to ride. Enough of the easy to ride linear powerband with anemic sluggish midrange.:dontknow:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #192 (Edited)
Should I pull the trigger?

Maintained immaculately, tastefully modded, all 3 keys and key code tag, owners manual and all service history

Bike bought in May 2016, bike is like new.. have all paperwork for service history and to show it was bought in 2016..

No liens, Motul 300V top of the line synthetic oil, have all stock parts except wheels (sold them to get Carrozzeria)

- Graves Motorsports EVR (exhaust valve racing) exhaust

-FTECU ActiveTune & ECU Flash

- Driven halo gas cap

- Pazzo levers

- Carrozzeria forged aluminum rims

- LacoMoto Carbon fibre side fairings and rear tire hugger

- 520 chain and sprocket kit (driven sprockets, EK MVXZ2 chain)

- Renthal grips

- TST industries integrated tail light

- Frame sliders and axle sliders, front and back

- Competition Werkes Fender eliminator with light

- DrippinWetDotCom fairing decals

- Titanium magnetic drain plug bolt

Bike is mint never left outside and always stored in heated garage

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Slow??? How?? Where?? I'm gonna guess that you've never ridden one? Nothin slow about the H2! That thing gets scary an dangerous in a hurry! Only thing really unappealing about it is the headlight. They could've did a better job on that but you can tell it was a afterthought. They just slapped one on there to make it street legal. It's not as heavy as you think, and when you ride it you barely notice the weight. It's WAAAY better looking than that ugly ass R1 you wanna buy. They completely fucked the headlights on that bike, it looks like a star wars character. How did the R1 go from having the best looking headlights to the worst?

Why the H2 is not junk? >:) a 750CC turbocharged would have been way more fun. Nope, they gave us the Robocop bike, fat, slow and repulsive looking. It fall flat on it's hype. They are trying to recycle the ugly thing and push them out of the assembly line with the SX and SE version. Just garbage.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hahaha this thread gave me a good laugh!
I agree, not a fan of the current ZX10, neither the Gen 4 to be perfectly honest.
Expected so much more from this bike, but the lack of low and midrange power is quite frustrating at times.
S1000RR feels like a much better bike in every aspect to me :thumbsup:

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
I agree on the H2. They are stupid fast. It's deceptive, but crazy. Flash tune and exhaust and nothing can touch it, except when the bike cannot get traction lol.

Reactions: badexample

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #198 (Edited)
I agree on the H2. They are stupid fast. It's deceptive, but crazy. Flash tune and exhaust and nothing can touch it, except when the bike cannot get traction lol.
True Story Trackaddict! Even at 530lbs, this hunk of shit from Kawi can't even put the power down! The bike always get the smackdown from the S1000RR and the BMW is all motor, no silly supercharger! The bike is all hype and fall short in the real world!

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
Slow??? How?? Where?? I'm gonna guess that you've never ridden one? Nothin slow about the H2! That thing gets scary an dangerous in a hurry! Only thing really unappealing about it is the headlight. They could've did a better job on that but you can tell it was a afterthought. They just slapped one on there to make it street legal. It's not as heavy as you think, and when you ride it you barely notice the weight. It's WAAAY better looking than that ugly ass R1 you wanna buy. They completely fucked the headlights on that bike, it looks like a star wars character. How did the R1 go from having the best looking headlights to the worst?
Relax Ziggy! I never said that the new R1 is not ugly! Looks like a friggin crab! The price is right and the aftermarket is done right. Not digging the blue stuff but it is an easy fix. All bikes nowdays are ugly except the unreliable Italians. :surprise:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Do it! There's nothing quite like the actual experience and its definitely not like the other I-4's. If it turns out it's not right for you, then no problem. The market for the R1 is still decent enough that you shouldn't have too much trouble getting rid of it for most of your money back in a year.

What's there to lose?

181 - 200 of 346 Posts