Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Am Coming!

Dear Terrorists,
I am a Navy Aviator. I was born and raised in a small town in New England. I come from a family of five. I was raised in a middle class home and taught my values by my mother and father.

My dad worked a series of jobs in finance and my mom took care of us kids. We were not an overly religious family but attended church most Sundays. It was a nice small Episcopal Church. I have a brother and
sister and I am the youngest in my family. I was the first in many generations to attend college.

I have flown Naval aircraft for 16 years. For me the flying was never a lifelong dream or a "calling," it just happened. I needed a job and I liked the challenge. I continue to do it today because I feel it is important to give back to a nation which has given so much to me. I do it because, although I will never be rich, my family will be comfortable.

I do it because many of my friends have left for the airlines and someone has to do it.

My government has spent millions to train me to fly these
multi-milliondollar aircraft. I make about 70,000 dollars a year and after 20 years will be offered a pension.

I like baseball but think the players make too much money. I am in awe of firemen and policemen and what they do each day for my community, and like teachers, they just don't get paid enough.

I respect my elders and always use sir or ma'am when addressing a stranger. I'm not sure about kids these days but I think that's normal for every generation.

I tell you all this because when I come for you, I want you to know me. I won't be hiding behind a woman or a child. I won't be disguised or pretending to be something I am not. I will be in a U.S. issue flight suit. I will be wearing standard US issue flight gear, and I will be flying a navy aircraft clearly marked as a US warplane I wish we could
meet up close in a small room where I could wrap my hands around your throat and slowly squeeze the life out of you, but unfortunately, you're hiding in a hole in the ground, so we will have to do this a different way.

I want you to know also that I am very good at what I do. I can put a 2,000 lb weapon through a window from 10,000 feet up. I generally only fly at night, so you may want to start sleeping during the day. I am not eager to die for my country but I am willing to sacrifice my life to protect it from animals like you.

I will do everything in my power to ensure no civilians are hurt as I take aim at you.

My countrymen are a forgiving bunch. Many are already forgetting what you did on Sept 11th. But I will not forget!!

I am coming. I hope you know me a little bit better, see you soon...sleep tight.

Signed

A U.S. Navy Pilot

Our Soldiers are one

of our greatest assets!

God Bless

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Right on!!.....

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Git r dun!

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Kick Some Ass Bro!!!!!!!!!!!:rocketwho :rocketwho :rocketwho :diablo_an :deathmeta :violent5: :machinegu

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
A big "thank you" to you and all who serve our country. Be sure to slap a zx-10r.net sticker on one of those bunker busters before you let it drop on them sum bitches. Tally-ho! We named our daughter Suzanne after my wife's best friend who was killed in the world trade center, so be sure to give em one for Suzanne K. Stay safe...

·
Banned
125 Posts
Now that brings tears to a discharged soilders eyes. Im glad to have served with men and woman who would not hesitate to give their lives for their fellow country men and woman at a moments notice. Im not a religious person by any means but I cant help but pray each and every night for the safe return of my fellow soilders to their respective family and friends and it breaks my heart every time I turn on the news and see another one of my country men who gave his life to save the rest of ours.

May god bless all and continue to protect the american way of life no matter what your religion,creed, or skin color we are all equal.

and a big HOOOAH to the author of this letter.

""Let us solemnly remember the sacrifices of all those who fought so valiantly, on the seas, in the air, and on foreign shores, to preserve our heritage of freedom, and let us re-consecrate ourselves to the task of promoting an enduring peace so that their efforts shall not have been in vain.”
--Dwight D. Eisenhower""

FREEDOM ISNT FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Cnyncrvr3 said:
Now that brings tears to a discharged soilders eyes. Im glad to have served with men and woman who would not hesitate to give their lives for their fellow country men and woman at a moments notice. Im not a religious person by any means but I cant help but pray each and every night for the safe return of my fellow soilders to their respective family and friends and it breaks my heart every time I turn on the news and see another one of my country men who gave his life to save the rest of ours.

May god bless all and continue to protect the american way of life no matter what your religion,creed, or skin color we are all equal.

and a big HOOOAH to the author of this letter.

""Let us solemnly remember the sacrifices of all those who fought so valiantly, on the seas, in the air, and on foreign shores, to preserve our heritage of freedom, and let us re-consecrate ourselves to the task of promoting an enduring peace so that their efforts shall not have been in vain.”
--Dwight D. Eisenhower""

FREEDOM ISNT FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:+1: I will never forget when I was a young Airman in the Air Force and stationed in Guam when the first Iraq war broke out. I was so pissed but scared at the same time to know it's are guys out there that wear a uniform like I did that represented what I was a part of and putting their lives on the line. I remember the first reports from CNN after that showing the Air Force and Navy Pilots coming back safe after the initial hit...I was so proud of those guys and happy how they came back safe....don't think I ever felt that feeling as much when a war just broke out. :headshake...those pilots just set a bar I guess that we are the best and there is no escape when we come.:wink:

·
Registered
956 Posts
God Bless all of you who are in our armed forces, and Thank You for protecting people all over the world who cant protect themselves. Also Thank You for keeping this country, the good ol U.S. of A. FREE!! :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
THanks guys for all the support , but I do have to clear one thing up . I myself am not part of the military but I do support them like all of you on here. It was sent to me in an email from a friend and I wanted to share it with you all . SOrry to anyone this has mislead into thinkin I myself was the author of the poem.

Although if I had it to do over again I would have joined the military as soon as I graduated high school way back when. To all men and women in the service I salute you in the greatest way for what you have provided us is priceless......Thanks to all parts of the military for my freedom and safety...

·
Registered
153 Posts
i wish the german pilots would think like that ..
i hope that this guy kill many of them ...maybe as many as died on september the 11th

good post

1 - 16 of 16 Posts