Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
That is true, but if I get called in at like midnight its gonna be cold as shit for a southerner, but I do have heated gear. The downside is it's mostly wooded rural roads to the plant and deer are all over the place after sundown. Saw 2 doe and a buck tonight on my lunch break

·
Registered
629 Posts
That is true, but if I get called in at like midnight its gonna be cold as shit for a southerner, but I do have heated gear. The downside is it's mostly wooded rural roads to the plant and deer are all over the place after sundown. Saw 2 doe and a buck tonight on my lunch break

I remember riding my r1 over night from Augusta to Albany Georgia. Had a tinted face shield so I had to leave it up (was Xmas eve). Saw so many deer, I was shitting bricks the entire time. Was not fun at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
They freak me out on the bike. In my truck I've got a steel bumper so as much as I'd prefer to miss them, I'd be ok smacking them

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Worked last night then drove straight home to Louisiana so I could install all the goodies I ordered. Going on 26hrs without sleep now but I got it done.

The new rearsets are comfortable but they are a giant stupid bitch to adjust the pegs compared to the previous vortex design on my 600. When I get up in the morning I'll put the tech spec tank pads on. I'm BEAT.

Attachments

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
It did feel nice

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Need help or just being lazy?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Welcome back old friend! Bike looks sick!

If you're not a fan of the red reseviors on the forks, I have a kit that can change the color to green to match the bike, or any color you want....I know you like those different colors (bigcat) lol.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Welcome back old friend! Bike looks sick!

If you're not a fan of the red reseviors on the forks, I have a kit that can change the color to green to match the bike, or any color you want....I know you like those different colors (bigcat) lol.
Thanks, Justin! I'm cool with the red. I've toned back the stand out colors a lot. Both my zx6 and the crf450 are all black. I try to blend in now lol

Reactions: blink.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)
It is loud as shit but I ride with earplugs so it's not bad at all. Disregard how rich it is; that will be remedied soon.

https://youtu.be/54z7T80QlDc

21 - 38 of 38 Posts