Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh man!!! Its been a while, got moved in last week, everything i shipped here arrived perfectly, nothing broken, thank you uncle sam. Took my baby out of her crate, filled her up with oil, checked her over, and went and filled her up with gas!! Then crused around for a bit and the first chance i got cracked her open through the first 3 gears, oh ya, front wheel lifting is so freakin sweet!!! Feels soooooo damn good again.

All i can say is that there is so many good windy roads up here in NY, i am 1 hr north of the city and its just beautiful country, hasn't hit above 85 and humidity is like 40%. A drastic change from TX. Anyways, i am at work, well really learning about how you civilians do things, :crackup: and will hopefully see if we have "free" internet tonight, we get nice laptops with all the goodies and from then on out par-take in the conversations again.

So any of you guys up here let me know, i am ITCHEN to hit it up with you and tear these roads up before winter!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome to NY. Check out BEar mountain any nice weekend. There are a bunch of good roads not far from you and there are usually a ton of bikes around. But be smart and don't bring anybody around your house - even thought you're not in the city - people will still take you sh*t.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
yea we'll see what you think of the weather in January...lol.
Glad to see your all settled in though..

·
Registered
155 Posts
If you get a chance, try to venture up into the Adirondacks.
Those roads up in that area are real nice, especially around Old Forge.
It's quite a haul for you, but it's well worth it, and there's lots of nice places to stay along the way, lakes, etc...

·
Registered
55 Posts
busaforhire said:
yea we'll see what you think of the weather in January...
QUOTE]

Over 30 and I'm riding. Just have to wear an extra layer. Besides, putting it to the ten in the cold will sharpen any riders skills. Things happen pretty quick and can you say COLD air induction.:wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts