Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time i didn't went here but i figured it was time for mods on my new beast!!

I had a 2014 that i traded on a kawi dealer for a used 2016 with under 20k kms this winter. I barely rode the bike since, about 300 km and i love it, but i need couples upgrades and info on electronics which seem a bit more complex tha the gen4!

The bike is already flashed and tuned , it put down 196whp with a alpha yosh and a k&n filter, but i didn't like it so i selled it and installed a akra long carbon and midpipe, also installed the cnc racing sproket cover from my gen4, Attack rearset in gp shift, brembo fold clutch lever to match a new brembo rcs19 ( not installed yet) , the bike has subframe carbon cover and to match i installed a front carbon fender, other than that le bike is stock .

my next mod will be 520 chain with renthal rear ( +1 or 2,3) aftermarket windscreen and maybe some more carbon...

So here are my questions: what gearing will put me at 186 mph or 299 at limiter??? , on my gen4 it was -1+1 was perfect ...

Also i would like to see a windscreen thread to help decide , i would like clean like a race bike , i want to built the bike in that direction, hotbodies seem nice or puig venom but its smoked...

thats it for now , here is the bike the way i got it and the way it is now !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts