1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
hangin there i live in pittsburgh just waiting on its arrival:dontknow:

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Florida got the good end of the deal with this storm!!!

We got some nice rain for our burnt grass and now we have high of 80's for a little while.

Was 68* when I left the house this morning to ride and was a bit chilly for me with no jacket was about 75* when I headed to work today and was awesome to ride in!

Going to take the Turbo busa to the track Friday to take advantage of the good weather :)

·
Chairman of the Board
16,050 Posts
Florida got the good end of the deal with this storm!!!

We got some nice rain for our burnt grass and now we have high of 80's for a little while.

Was 68* when I left the house this morning to ride and was a bit chilly for me with no jacket was about 75* when I headed to work today and was awesome to ride in!

Going to take the Turbo busa to the track Friday to take advantage of the good weather :)
Yeah man for once we didnt get it! Shouldnt be bad at all from what Ive seen. Last night was 75mph sustained and 95mph gusts. Its only a cat 1 hurricane. Im not sure what all the hub ub is about. :dontknow: Maybe its different up north? Last major one here I had sustained winds of 140mph for over 40 minutes with gusts of 168mph. I wish you guys all the best though. I hope no one gets any property damage or gets hurt in any way.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Stay safe guys and gals give updates if you can wish all well

bloo

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Startin to rain here today, but they are sayin it should hit in the Maritimes but late Tuesday and Wednesday

Time to bring everything in and see what happens

·
Registered
168 Posts
I must say that if it true what most meteorologists are saying I will probably get hit with huge floods. Being located in a viewing distance from NYC and near a river that always floods, doesn't help a lot.

All the best to those guys on the coast, hopefully shit doesn't get really bad. Stay safe.

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Just saw some pics online of ocean city and Delaware beaches, they're flooded pretty bad it's wild to see it that way. Ocean city's pier is destroyed too.
Damn no way!! I used to go there every year when I was younger. That really sucks. :(

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
378 Posts
A little windy and lots of rain here! Ima take my dogs for a good rain walk and check the status of the weather in an hour or so. I like the snow idea they are saying we possibly might get!

·
Does not drive into smoke
2,156 Posts
Its only a cat 1 hurricane. Im not sure what all the hub ub is about. :dontknow: Maybe its different up north?
Yeah.. Wussy northerners. In FL when the winds are 60mph the kids are still out playing, am I right? :badteeth:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Well in their defense Zilcho, the media is describing this thing as like the storm of the century! The media with all their bull!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts