Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the news lately about Hurricane Katrina, we shouldn't forget that Houston has had it's share of devastating weather also.
The attached photo illustrates the damage caused to a home when Hurricane Rita passed through the Houston area a couple of days ago. It really makes you cherish what you have!!!

www.circusnuts.com/2005_Hurricane_Rita_Storm_Damage_in_Houston.JPG

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
???? did you file a claim, looks pretty serious

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
whoa...I just dont know what to say...

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Hope you recover from the mass devistation soon.
:crybaby2: It's just so sad what some have to go through...I'm feelin for ya man.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Its too early for me to see that...:headshake

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Thats terrible. Hope everybody survived. Get some rest for the clean up.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Damn sorry to see that! Is there anything we can do? Hopefully your $2000 debit card will make it to you soon!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Maybe another coat of Thompson water seal will help with the severe rain that you got for the next hurricane.

BTW- We all know that the Bush admistration started both Katrina & Rita to get rid of the blacks and mexicans. At least thats what Jesse Jackson said.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
OMG! OMG! The horror! The horror! Tell us about your ordeal. Did the news crews come to do an interview? Were you injured? I cannot believe you lived to tell the tale!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Sparky73 said:
BTW- We all know that the Bush admistration started both Katrina & Rita to get rid of the blacks and mexicans. At least thats what Jesse Jackson said.
:crackup:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
What everyone seems to keep loosing site of is, New Orleans survived the hurricane. The destruction came only after the levy broke AFTER the hurricane was past. The same levy that millions of dollars had been allocated for in the mid 90's to upgrade to withstand a more serious storm. The same levy that was NOT reinforced and improved with the above monies. Makes you wonder what their priorities are. Padding their own pockets?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts