Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how much this is going to cost the rest of us. You know even though Insurance Companies premiums go towards catastrophic incidents like this, they are not going to sit back and empty thier coffers. I'm just curious to see how long it takes for the 1st letter to arrive saying they are going to raise rates....any thoughts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
I'm sure the letters are coming, the post office can't afford the gas money right now!

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
i wouldn't mind higher rates for a period of time if it meant money to people that have been displaced by the storm.....Unfortunately the money won't go to them but only to the insurance companies and once rates go up they never come down.......besides don't most insurance premiums contain a clause regarding natural diasters that are not covered....its like her in Cali....very few people actually have earthquake coverage because its too expensive and very limited on what it will pay...

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
i wonder how many of them have flood ins. just a shame to see this in our country. breaking into a store for food is one thing, but alot of them are taking anything that isn't welded down.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
HEY!!!! you can text that area! get the word out! communications are down but not texting! these people need to hear from loved ones me and kirk just started talking! Text works!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts