Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So normally I expect most parts suppliers to give decent service, and I wouldn't take the time to post up about it, but these guys just went above and beyond over the last week to help me, and I wanted to let you guys know. I buy a LOT motorcycles and a LOT of parts, as you guys know, and these guys are getting more of my business for sure.

I ordered a Scorpion carbon fiber exhaust for my new '07 ZX-10R, partly because I have had good luck with Scorpion in the past, and also because Jazz gave me a kickass deal on it.

So it arrived FAST, but when I put it on, the fasteners were messed up and the cans leaked around the base where the sleeve met the endcaps. I called Brian at Jazz Motorsports and explained to him the situation.

Not only did Brian agree to RMA the closeout exhaust system with no restocking or penalty, he shipped me another system immediately, 2-day air, so I would have it before the weekend. He didn't charge me a dime, and just asked that I ship the old system back at my convienence.

The new system got here right away, and is good to go. Brian even called me back after hours to make sure everything was cool. He is going to deal wih Scorpion directly about the flawed system, and took his time to make sure I was completely satisfied.

I am duly impressed....

·
Registered
582 Posts
Sounds like a company that has their shit together ...! That is what it takes to make it. Hopefully their company will be around for a while...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts