Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how can you tell if the power company is :ldiw:you? my bill last month was $180, this month its $215 and i know i didnt use nearly as much power :fu2:

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,556 Posts
I just call them. i had that once it weent from $75 to 175
the guy read the meter wrong.
The lady told me to ge to the meter and read off the #'s and it was corrected.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh, i plan on calling them. they never read my meter...ill just say that in my defense. i dont ever catch them reading anyones meter in my neighborhood. theyre like the tooth fairy...fake!

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,556 Posts
oh, i plan on calling them. they never read my meter...ill just say that in my defense. i dont ever catch them reading anyones meter in my neighborhood. theyre like the tooth fairy...fake!
On your bill it has meter info. check to see if it says "actual" or "estimate" if its an estimate it could be wrong. also they dont have to read the meter up close they have a computer as long as there close enough to the meter it will read it.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is there a personal meter i could use to document it myself? the reading isnt taking on the same date every month.

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,556 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they don't get the reading. MANY in my area have that derned radio crap. They ride up and collect the info via signal; they don't ever have to get out of the vehicle.

Also, do they have levelized billing? My bill never varies more than about $5 a month. They basically charge you the average every month but you must have at least 12 months of history before they can do it.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they don't get the reading. MANY in my area have that derned radio crap. They ride up and collect the info via signal; they don't ever have to get out of the vehicle.

Also, do they have levelized billing? My bill never varies more than about $5 a month. They basically charge you the average every month but you must have at least 12 months of history before they can do it.
:eek:ccasion1 that makes a lot of sense. im still calling today and raising hell.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Damn I wish my bill was as low as all the rest of yours, mines close to effin $350 a month if not more :headshake
:+1: My bill for the last mo. was $500 wich was about $200 more than it was during Dec. when I had all the Christmas lights up and on all day. WTF:dontknow:

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
contact your public service commision they are the 'police' for Utility companies. I do'nt know about other states but we are regulated closely here and the PSC even makes us send random meters for checks every year. Either way pay the power bills gang or see someone like me roll up :lol: When I show up Pat Travers plays 'boom boom out go the lights':crackup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts