·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Give me $20 and I'll buy you some beer.
:lol:........I see a ban coming for under age driving :badteeth::lol:

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Just get up, and walk out? I haven't snuck out since I was like 12 or something LOL

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Just get up, and walk out? I haven't snuck out since I was like 12 or something LOL
We're guessing he may not even be 12 yet.

As for how to sneak out, tunnel man. Start digging.

That ought to keep him busy.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
We're guessing he may not even be 12 yet.

As for how to sneak out, tunnel man. Start digging.

That ought to keep him busy.
:+1:...2 words.....Shawshank Redemption!:mrgreen:
I thought there was a filter or block on here kinda like to be able to post a thread in the for sale to where someone couldn't START a thread without a certain number of posts? that would get rid of posts like this and the one with the lady who was asking how she could get the house from her husband or baby daddy since everything was in his name or whatnot, a little while back.....just seems strange you can hop right one the forum and start a random dipshit minded thread.:dontknow:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
invite me over, ill keep your mom busy:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
take up parkour. jump out the window with style.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
I just realized that these modern prank calls are way more creative than dialing blind or choosing names in the phone book.

They allow more input.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Like whats a good plan to sneak out of your house without getting busted
like any cool tricks
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are a modern adolescent who's most likley being raised by a pansy "metrosexual" dad and a hot soccer mom who wouldn't know how to discipline if needed anyhow.

You could: A) just leave whenever you want and dad probably wouldn't have the balls to whoop your ass or even ground you, or B) do like I did and wait til they've gone to sleep and take off. Unless you are still sleeping in the same bed with them (a high probability nowadays) you'll likely not wake them.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Just skip violating yourself tonight and walk out, lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts