Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry guys to disappoint, but i got beat by a 00 gskr 1000 full mods, not because i cant ride but the bike just wouldnt stay down we did a standing start, too much revs by the time i got it down he was gone second a rolling start from about 70mph i was in first gear rolled the gas on stayed beside him then stared to pull then i miss the 1-2 shift he jumped out i just couldnt reel him in i got the pc3 with a total gutted stock pipe. We switch bikes and i realize that his bike feels a lot like mine as for as power but its a lot easier to launch so can anyone tell me how to launch this monster so i can live up to the kaws dominance

·
Registered
626 Posts
nice punctuation up there... :D
Anyway, ask ryan schnitz for definate answer, (I'm absolutely as far away from an expert as you can be) but few pointers...
move your body forward and as low as possible towards the screen
and...ask schnitz :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
gmans10r said:
i got beat by a 00 gskr 1000 full mods, not because i cant ride
gmans10r said:
but the bike just wouldnt stay down we did a standing start, too much revs by the time i got it down he was gone
gmans10r said:
then i miss the 1-2 shift
Nuff said?

.. almost, but not quite.

These bikes are close to begin with, "full mods".. assuming full exhaust, pc3, timing, emissions, etc. etc. etc. on the gsxr really wouldn't be much of a contest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts