Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really good editing w/the choice of music. Congrats to the evil duo who put this together. Seriously set a standard for all future bike reveals, a bar so high that really, nobody will top except maybe manufactures themselves, and even then, maybe... Well done!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Meh.... I've seen better reveals in my toilet after taco bell.
Must be after you flush, because I don't see any examples of your crap.
To add perspective to your toilet you should consider you have maybe at most a dozen or two followers on various social media websites. Now take that times 10, times 10, times 10, times 10, times 10, and now you have the number of people that disagree with you in terms of your toilet perception. That's almost 1 million people fool.

I guess you are jealous of other peoples success, because the successes you have achieved in your life are not as highly visible.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, after seeing the new Dodge Demon intro-series.... Maybe manufactures could do better, at least car manufactures :lol:

·
Administrator
6,692 Posts
at most a dozen or two followers on various social media websites. Now take that times 10, times 10, times 10, times 10, times 10, and now you have the number of people that disagree with you in terms of your toilet perception. That's almost 1 million people fool..
and you are almost good at multiplication :wink::heyyou:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts