Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,945 Posts
That's a communication error on the CANbus data link. The dash is not communicating with the ECU that causes all those indications to come on at the same time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am currently having this same issue with a 2017 ZX-10RR. I have exchanged the ECU with an OEM bike and the problem persists. I have checked all wiring and terminals in this circuit and cannot access the Fuel Injectors (White Plug) through the bike's ECU. I have no issue connecting to the ABS system through the Black Plug. I get all ABS codes possible through this plug. I have checked the Connector on the Dash, the dash still gives me accurate Temp, Speed and RPM info but all other settings are flashing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am currently having this same issue with a 2017 ZX-10RR. I have exchanged the ECU with an OEM bike and the problem persists. I have checked all wiring and terminals in this circuit and cannot access the Fuel Injectors (White Plug) through the bike's ECU. I have no issue connecting to the ABS system through the Black Plug. I get all ABS codes possible through this plug. I have checked the Connector on the Dash, the dash still gives me accurate Temp, Speed and RPM info but all other settings are flashing.
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Light Motorcycle
Output device Communication Device Gadget Mobile device Portable communications device
Output device Communication Device Gadget Mobile device Portable communications device
Output device Communication Device Gadget Audio equipment Netbook
Output device Communication Device Gadget Audio equipment Netbook

1 - 5 of 5 Posts