Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
talker of shite
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some sad news folks, last night my friend Trevor took his girlfriend out on his R1 . They were following a car when the driver indicated to go left , Trevor went to overtake & the car then did a u-turn in front of him. His girlfriend was killed. I haven't spoke to him yet , I know in that situation I wouldn't want all my friends phoning as it's all too raw . He's got his family around & is uninjured himself but what must his mind be like? He was so smitten with her & she with him, they were going to move in together next week & now it's all gone. I'm gutted for him. R.I.P Natalie .

·
Registered
176 Posts
That is my worst fears when I take my wife on the bike which is rarely. May she rest in peace and may your buddy get through this.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Damn, I don't even want to think about shit like that. My prayers go out to your friend and all those involved and their families. Damn such a sad thing.

·
talker of shite
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just feel like I never want to ride on the road again. Not long since my best mate went down in front of me & now this. Roads are too full of idiots in cars .

·
Registered
969 Posts
Wow. i hope your buddy makes it through this. I don't really ride with my girlfriend on the back to much. When I do I make sure she has good gear on. R.I.P. for your friends girlfriend.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Danno it has been one of those years for me as well...We all know what risks we take every single day by riding on the street....Whether you are going the twisites, drag strip, or just cruisin around town there are dangers everywhere...I wish you and your friend the best of luck getting through hard times like this.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Man this sucks!.........We will keep all in our prayers. Hope he pulls through. This is going to be a hard road to travel. He will definitely need his friends.
R.I.P.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
that makes me sick to my stomache even thinking about it. i hope the best for him and R.I.P for her. That's why i get scared taking my g/f sometimes if she was ever to be killed i dont think i would be able to live with that.:sad:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Sorry to hear Danno. :sad:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
RIP Natile. Danno, I know its hard to do but I really think you should call your friend and let him know you are there if he needs you.

·
Registered
27 Posts
that sucks...scared me some too for some reason since my GF and i broke up yesterday over a guy named trevor. so for an instant i was like..."i saw her at school today right? trevor doens't have an R1 does he?" my prayers go out to both of them

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
That is terrible. RIP.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts