Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
1,056 Posts
found this on another site and thought Id share the pure stupidity of this poor squid who cleaned his chain all the wrong way....

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242261

oh and of course there is pics of this and they are kinda graphic for some ??
Reminds me of that outlaw biker movie with Brian Bosworth. Guy got punished and had his hand stuck in just like that. Can you say "Chains"~~~~~:lol:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Holly Jesus :eyecrazy: .......

Sometimes people just don't think about what they are about to do. But this one, He paid his mistake big fu**ing time !

People make fun of him but damn, this guy lost 3 fingers !

·
Team Green Baby!
2013 MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR
1,519 Posts
I applaud that guy for posting it up. He admitted his mistake and posted it up so no one will make the same mistake as him. That takes alot of courage and I'm humbled by his write up. I hope he heals well in his rehab. Lesson learned...

·
Registered
410 Posts
gotta give him props for taking a pic before cleaning it up! thats some serious dedication....or shock, hard to tell.

Sucks the guy got burned, i've done lots of similar stupid things and come out alright. Perhaps a few stitches and scars, but nothing permanent like that.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
geeeeezzzzz!!!!! that sucks... it did take guts to post that and admit the f'k up...

wonder how long it took to type that write up????

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
If you read the thread, OUr beloved Gixxervixxen apparently did the same thing to her thumb..........................................

·
Registered
143 Posts
One of my dad's farvorite sayings when i was growing up was "shit for brains" I guess thats what he meant....:lol:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts