Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In theory of course. I might have a few hours Sunday to work on the bike but don't want to tear it down and not be able to finish it. I haven't messed with the plastics yet but would like to get all this carbon on it soon.

I have printed up the manual etc, and it looks a lot different than the 12 and 9 I had previously.

Anyways Im sure one of you has some input

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I'm assuming you've never taken plastics off of your 10R before so I would tell you half a day. The manual isn't much help because it assumes you already know how. Just take your time and be system matic about it that way you remember how everything fits back together. Once you do it a few times an hour tops.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Taking them off is fast, putting them back on takes longer. Expect half a day, maybe more if you forget to drink beer...

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Taking them off is fast, putting them back on takes longer. Expect half a day, maybe more if you forget to drink beer...
:+1: The beers will NOT aid in getting the fairings off and sure as hell won't help in getting them back on. good luck though Hood...you'll knock it out man!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts