Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I have a potential deal on this exhaust. The guy wants $700 + shipping for it. MSRP is $1,800 but can be had for about $1,290 from online retailers. What do you think?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I personally would go new or wait for another deal.

I'm the kinda guy that likes everything neat and perfect... that is until I down the bike, then I revert to the "looks good from my house" point of view.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
I'd pay 500 for it...if I had it...

YOu could prolly replace the can for 400. Pay 5 add 4 got a perfect evo for 900...

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I'm the kinda guy that likes everything neat and perfect... that is until I down the bike, then I revert to the "looks good from my house" point of view
:crackup: :crackup:

i,d not go for it, wait to see if theres any good deals once the 06 hits the dealers ,any 04/05 exhausts may be cheaper........ hopefully :hello:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hopefully someone on this site will be trading in for an 06 and I can pick up a clean evo2 or an arata.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
41ants said:
Hopefully someone on this site will be trading in for an 06 and I can pick up a clean evo2 or an arata.
There ya go, wait it out and get a clean looking pipe to boot :thumbsup:

·
Registered
451 Posts
NO ONE NOTICED THE CAN ??? ITS FOR THE LEFT SIDE OF THE BIKE !!!
The can is not for that system.
Definately pass it right up his azz.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
^^^I think that sticker is upsidedown and on the wrong side. Notice the other side shows remnants of an old sticker. And I wouldn't pay $700 for that.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
THE ICE MAN said:
NO ONE NOTICED THE CAN ??? ITS FOR THE LEFT SIDE OF THE BIKE !!!
The can is not for that system.
Definately pass it right up his azz.
I would guess that the dude just turned it around so the sticker would be on the inside...

thats why the sticker would be upside down if it were to mount on the left side...

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
find out how much a new canister skin will cost and make a decision from there. The rest looks as though it just needs to be cleaned.

·
Registered
451 Posts
500.00 would be worth buying it, that would leave enough for a new can.
Akro cans are about 400.00 = 435.00
Miykil Do they sell the skin's??

1 - 20 of 20 Posts