Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't remember what i paid for my subscription to Motorcyclist magazine but it was definitely too much!!!! I could have just requested a catalog from Icon for free and received about the same amount of useful information....I can't believe the November issue has over 70 pages of ad's for icon gear plus they take the one half decent article they wrote this year on helmets and keep bringing it up in every issue since and now they've added part deux.......comon....save a tree because charmin is much softer..

·
Registered
298 Posts
pongo said:
I can't remember what i paid for my subscription to Motorcyclist magazine but it was definitely too much!!!! I could have just requested a catalog from Icon for free and received about the same amount of useful information....I can't believe the November issue has over 70 pages of ad's for icon gear plus they take the one half decent article they wrote this year on helmets and keep bringing it up in every issue since and now they've added part deux.......comon....save a tree because charmin is much softer..
Hello Pongo
I hope you are nearly back to full health.
About this motorcyclist magazine i found that also just flicking through it at the newsagent.
I have a subscription with Cycle World there is alot of ads and stuff but it is much better and the best bit was it cost me $24 Australian about $18US and thats delivered to me in Australia.
You guys in America can get 12 months for about $10US check there website www.cycleworld.com :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah....i have a friend in England that sends me the UK mag Superbike....That is my fav publication..good info kinda of a cross between Sport Rider and Maxxum...

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
That mag sucks I agree I agree Cycleworld is much better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts