Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear stories of infated prices people pay for their moto insurance...just curious what you all pay... also curious to see the higher prices of some of the Die-Hards out there who have had their insurance bumped-up for traffic violations.

I have USAA...been using them for about 16 years now. I pay $120.00 per month...but that is for full coverage on my car and 3 bikes.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
unless you were grandfathered in, i dont think usaa offers moto insurance anymore.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
68.00 per month

·
Registered
600 Posts
Jesus! i was getting quotes and couldnt find anything for under $400 a month! so i said screw it. I am 20 and have quite a few speeding tickets though, i pay 120 a month for just liabillity on my car.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
its because your 20 and have tickets, I'm young as well but have only had one ticket no points or anything and mines $125 a month!!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
HTML:
its because your 20 and have tickets, I'm young as well but have only had one ticket no points or anything and mines $125 a month!!
HTML:

Yeah tickets equal higher insurance

·
5,932 Posts
It is and driving record and thats it...So if your 20 like you say and have a shit ton of tickets do the math, its going to be sky high about 5000 a year I would bet meaning a good 350-400 dollar payments like you stated

·
Registered
634 Posts
10/20/10 with 500 on comp. $29/month. Didn't ask for collision, but I'm calling tomorrow and asking.

I'm 25 with a clean record the past few years (4 years). 18-20 I had a suspend license 2x.

·
5,932 Posts
wow, thats good...Best way I can it is, after your 21st birthday your insurance should drop a lot!!

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
27, married, 1 ticket in the past 4 years no at fault accidents and i pay $64 a month full coverage on just my 10. State farm use to be good to me.

·
5,932 Posts
yes it is for us younger guys!!! But if you want to be crazy dont get any!!! LOL you dont have to have insurance here in florida on a motorcycle!!! But all the shity drivers out there I would say your stupid if you dont!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts