Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 04 w the thin kawi hg and my head has been milled 15 thoudands anybody have an idea????? Garth!!!!!! lol

·
Registered
700 Posts
What size gasket there are .045,055.065(stock) Sock head with a .045 gasket gets ~13.5 from memory so that would put you in the low 14's I can do the math for you get the HG thickness #.

·
Registered
772 Posts
man what cams are you running?thats decked pretty good.if you got a nice port job that fugger is gona haul the mail!its prolly right at 14.1 i highly doubt its over

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well its the thinnest gaseket kawi makes,it also has the kawi kit intake cam and a velocity head job from ace performance and some "custom" springs from japan....she moves out well ,was wanting to play w other cam grinds or the 08 race cam but im getting conflicting cam numbers on where to set em.....i have the ecu reflashed to 13650 and im around 205 in street clothes

·
Registered
169 Posts
have you had it on the dyno? if so if you dont mind me asking what were the numbers? i am thinking about doing a thinner gasket and decking my head this winter. just wondering how much the hp gain are on avg. thx

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well ive never had it on the dyno i had it tuned w a data logger on the road,but i can tell you she runs good example i beat my boy who weighs 135 on a 954 w full system,tfi,-1+3,
+30 shot pretty good from a roll actually pretty bad(hes my jockey).ive had it at the track (1/8 mile) and at my weight(205) lowered and strapped on pump gas i couldnt get it wot in 3 without it wheeling and still trapped [email protected] been asking about compression numbers bec i have all the goodies besides the exaust manifold for a turbo.im thinking 3 pounds should get me 200rwhp if not more and still be ok on pump gas

1 - 8 of 8 Posts