Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since I found this site, been surfing it constantly while at work.

Just curious who else has the same problem.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Right the fuck now!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
been had didnt give a fuck, so I keeo the site open all day and hit refresh every couple seconds, but for a site with bookoo ass members, yall niggas dont post enough!

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,779 Posts
been had didnt give a fuck, so I keeo the site open all day and hit refresh every couple seconds, but for a site with bookoo ass members, yall niggas dont post enough!
Maybe we need to start a thread about "How many of you drink while at work".

That hurt my eyes BC. Dafuq you tryin' to say here?

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Lol. Guess what...im at work riding my bike right now, I get to do collections on it:thumbsup:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Im sensing a trend... ALOT of companies are paying employees for alot more time than being used to do actual work. lol

·
Registered
729 Posts
Lol. Guess what...im at work riding my bike right now, I get to do collections on it:thumbsup:
U must use that bluetooth speak to text app..:lol:

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Between this site and the local forum, I'm guilty as sin but surfing the site motivate's me to be a better employee. All I got to say is..I'm so glad I'm alone in my 8 X 12 0ffice..:spit:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
U must use that bluetooth speak to text app..:lol:
nah I stopped at a house to deliver an eviction notice and my phone gets updated when a post is made to a subscribed thread :cool:

Skydork, I've thought abt stopping at the circle k a few times and grabbing a 6pack to drink on during the day. It would make listening to dumbass tenants even more entertaining!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts