Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im checking to see how long you guys been running a dry shot on your bikes. Im going with a dry shot now that the cams are $299 F that. Im only going with a 30 or 40 shot.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Im checking to see how long you guys been running a dry shot on your bikes. Im going with a dry shot now that the cams are $299 F that. Im only going with a 30 or 40 shot.
If your going with the dry shot just to make a little more power like the cam would. 5-10 hp you could run the 20hp pill without touching the tune the intake air temp sensor will make up for that amount of nitrous as long as you make sure the nitrous sprays across the sensor. Also keep in mind the cam will cost more now but when you start filling the bottle it will cost you more in the longrun(nitrous is about 5-5.59 a pound. wont take long to eat that $299 up.:thumbsup: On the other hand the nitrous is much more fun.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
man your right about the refilling of nos,i hate those cams went up i really didnt want to spray i dont want to take any chances on killing my motor, i got wet nos on my other bike it is fun.:mrgreen:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts