Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Agreed ...

Shojivic said, "Why so rude, feller? Have you no tolerance for a site member from anthother country attempting to speak YOUR language and trying to offer something constructive? When's the last time you attempted to speak a language other than English? Or are you not as talented in the bilingual dept?

You have to remember what yer mamma told ya: 'If you ain't got nothin' good to say, then don't say nothin!' "

I agree with you, man. The guy, mootod, was just trying to give us an Asian insight, which I heartily appreciate. See, even in Japan the Kawasaki is known as a "Men's bike."

And to you mono-lingual morons I say, "Gehen sie aus von zu haus, un eine lieben haben!"

THERE!

:beer2:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
See... Nick gets it!

:dontknow: about you guys but i got it the first time
Nick, you, like me and some of the other brighter site members are able to understand the gist of the message from Mootod. I got it the first time, too. I was merely trying to get the message cleared up perhaps a little more since some site members weren't following the thread.

Nothing wrong with you! It's all good! :thumbsup:

It's just annoying to see someone rip up a thread regarding our Kawis! ..Not a Suzuki, Honda, Yam, etc. A Kawi thread! This doofus has to add his STOOPID two cents without reading past the FIRST page (in his own words).

I normally try to just overlook the negativity, and chalk it up to internet ignorance, but I just had to defend my Asian brothuh from another mothuh!

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
And to you mono-lingual morons I say, "Gehen sie aus von zu haus, un eine lieben haben!"

THERE!

:beer2:

PiperPilot

In this house, no-one has love?

It's been 20 years. But I know this one for sure, still haven't forgotten.

Haben Sie einen großen Bier, ya , prost :eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1

Wo in Deutschland sind Sie?

Who's the dummy now, he he he. (Major Payne)

20 years ?, Damn I'm old

Verdammt vermisse ich Deutschland

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
I used to speak german when my dad was stationed in germany however not many ppl in kentucky spoke it so i forgot almost all of it. i would love to learn it again.

but i got some of mootod message. either way i understood kawi is a mans bike.. thats all i needed to hear lol

41 - 46 of 46 Posts