Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I tried his phone a couple times, got the bs message from the carrier. Looked on terra server for a sat image of his house and couldn't tell if it was covered or not. Hopefully he'll be able to get online if he's ok and let us know.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
I replied in the pesky thread...supposedly text messaging is still active. I dont have his number or I would have texted him. I hope his son is alright as well.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Dude I hope he is ok. With what they are going through fugg the vehicles.

Government is doing a terrible job responding with exception of Coast Guard.

We just invited a new terror attack, they have seen we are unprepared.

Where are the paratroopers, drop supplies in at least.

Should be using a Goodyear Blimp to Broadcast info to those with no radios or no clue.

I'm pissed, we went without power but had necessities and were safe.

Now they're on the news telling us what a good job they are doing. B.S.

·
Registered
199 Posts
The hell with the Porsche and the 10, I hope he and his family are all safe and sound.....I hope he didint lose his house and all of his posessions, and I hope if he didnt lose everything, that the idiots that are looting and robbing everyone arent getting his shit!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
We sent of our got dam money & troops to Iraq to save them , while our folks are left in the streets/water to die. I bet you will not see other countryies helping us out.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Getting on computer is probablly the last thing he's concerned with right now. Lets just hope he got out before it hit.

Does anyone know what he planned to do before the storm hit, hunker down or split?

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
one of his last posts in the pesky thread on 8-28 was........

Headed 100 miles north to my sister's. Locked the car and a bike in, kissed them good bye, and left the house for lost. The news is all doom and bloom. Fug the possessions. Get de hell out bros!
BD

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
werd!

·
Registered
298 Posts
My best wishes are with him and his family and my thoughts are with all of you Americans,doesn't matter what nature or evil throws at you.You always rise above and show the world how amazing your country and it's people are.
I love the American way. Best of luck everyone.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts