Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im 6"6 and blew my back out from ripping in turnbull cyn. on the rz -350 . just got it and never had a problem with down bars but after my ride , i bent over and pop it blew ...a 5 day pain mostly ...so thinking of a Z 1000 so the bars are up and easy to ride for long periods

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
get one!!!

the word on the street is that it is a great bike way better than it got credit for. You should grab on from your dealer before they are all gone since kawi doesnt produce them anymore, plus they are up to $5000 cheaper than a zx10r of the same year.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I owned a Z1000 previously to my zx10r, i had the 07 model...and i gotta tell ya...i miss my Z. It for sure doesnt have the raw power of the ZX...but my god it had soul. If you can find one, id grab it. Super comfortable (im 6'1 210) and a motor that for sure has enough torque to keep you entertain forever. If i could go back, i wouldnt have traded her in. So much cheaper, and so much more fun. Hop on one if you have the chance...

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
is the z1000 like a katana as far as the set up but just more power?

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
I would never compare a Katana to the Z1000. That's not even apples and oranges, rather tuna and a motorcycle. giggity

·
Banned
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys ..today at midcitys they told me they sale one z 1000 about every other year and right they quit making it as of 2009 will try to look at one or a fz1 yamaha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts