·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Well done for me.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
rare to med,

However I will suggest anything from "med to well done" and below should be all grouped as one. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Med for me.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rocketracermike said:
med with steak fries and a cold beer.
Well done steak with baked patatoe with butter and sourcream on top and salad with italian dressing plus coke to drink for me. Oh and garlic or herb bread. Damn I"m hungry now :sad:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Well done to burnt. I cant stand to eat something thats bleeding.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
You guys have issues....rare for me. That is the way god intended for a steak to be eaten. You cook it too long, you might as well be eating a boot sole. And don't even talk about A-1....if you have to put A1 on a steak to make it taste better, you didn't cook it right.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
zx10x2 said:
Well done to burnt. I cant stand to eat something thats bleeding.
Okay, I know you all are going to think I'm sick for saying this and it probably isn't appropriate, so if it is deleted I waon't be hurt.

You shouldn't be eating there at that time of the month.

I apologize for saying it, but it was the first thing that came to my mind and I'm currently crying from trying to suppress my laughter at work.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
lunitk said:
You guys have issues....rare for me. That is the way god intended for a steak to be eaten. You cook it too long, you might as well be eating a boot sole. And don't even talk about A-1....if you have to put A1 on a steak to make it taste better, you didn't cook it right.
God didnt intend yah to suck the blood off the animal yah vampire...lol Pretty nasty and unhealthy if yah ask me....:lol: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lunitk said:
:iamwithst I rather have issues now than have issues later from eating all that bloody meat with germs. If god intended meat to be eaten that way he wouldn't allow us to invent grills, we'd just go bite a cow in the ass, meal served fresh. For others who also don't know much about cooking, you can have a meat well done and cotton soft at the same time, you con't have to eat it with blood thinking otherwise meat will be rock hard.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I like my meat between 23-27 yrs old..........:mrgreen:

and I like my steak, medium rare............

1 - 20 of 68 Posts