Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
If you are asking the basic question of how to bleed brakes do some google searching and you should find something. Or find a service manual. If you already know how to bleed brakes but want to know what is the best method for the 06 check out he url provided by Jaydee

·
Registered
2,106 Posts

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
eh newb, you gonna introduce yourself to the forum and post some pics of your custom or what?!

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
get some ---speed bleeders --- they work great, you will be done in ten mins www.speedbleeder.com i have them on my chevy 2002 truck and my 2007 drz400sm and will be getting some for my 2008 zx10r when i put the galfer lines on you will never need help ever again and you dont need a vacuum tool it just to easy

·
Registered
238 Posts
get some ---speed bleeders --- they work great, you will be done in ten mins www.speedbleeder.com i have them on my chevy 2002 truck and my 2007 drz400sm and will be getting some for my 2008 zx10r when i put the galfer lines on you will never need help ever again and you dont need a vacuum tool it just to easy
Awesome, I got the speed bleeders with my ss lines. About to install em and bleed. They sounded like they'd come in handy!!

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Squeeze brake lever, open nipple, hold brake lever, close nipple, release brake lever. repeat as nessasary

I will also for the first night but a hair band around the brake lever keeping it compressed with the cap to the brake resovior off.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts