Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While changing my front tire, i adjusted the ride height at some point somehow the tripletree has seemed to moved. i can feel a differance in the steering while cornering and after a couple of minutes of riding it feels like the clutch side clip-on is further forward ,ive tried woking with the little bit of play that the clip-on has and loosening the triple tree bumping the tire but just cant seem to get it right or should i just go back to the dealer .Im working on 2005 zx-10r any help would be great

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
:+1: it was hard for me to adjust me triple tree...i tried it myself and ended up making it worse lol dealer should help you out

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you

I knew i came to the right place you guys rock !!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Yea I think mine is a little off too, but I'm too lazy to adjust it. I'll probably just wait until I get new tires an rotors put on to do it. Might as well kill 3 birds with one stone.

Hey man I see you're from the y0-rk, who you ride with? We might have to ride sometime?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup york pa

Dont really ride with anyone seem everyones seem to be selling their bike and i had to mello out since my little run in with johnny law 104 in a 40 will slow you down a bit, but that would be cool i try to make the Ephrata ride on the 1st sunday of every month.drop my a line if you are going at [email protected] .later

1 - 7 of 7 Posts