Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have an xbox that i play on live, and im tired of being one of the few with out a mod or some version of one, how do i mod an xbox? or whats the easiest way, thanks !

·
Damn I'm Getting Old
995 Posts
Microsoft banned nearly a million (estimated) units from xbox live for unauthorized mods.

·
Registered
681 Posts
yeah, i was going to mod mine but then i started reading up on it and it's a good possibility that you can get banned, but you can hook it up with a switch to turn the mod on and off at will, so when you're not online you can play burned games and such but when you wanna go online for some modern warfare 2, just flip the switch and turn the mod off. i was thinking about doing this. just google xbox mods and you'll get a lifetime of reading material.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
My xbox was banned ;-(. No more playing burnt games online, but you can still play offline. SO I sold it on CL and bought a new one. Got 70 or so burnt games by renting through gamefly.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Negative I got banned for having an Xbox that could play burned games. It was a permy BAN too. So I had to create a new live account and all

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Negative I got banned for having an Xbox that could play burned games. It was a permy BAN too. So I had to create a new live account and all
My console got banned for having modded firmware on the disc drive(allows playing of burnt games) but my profile was still good.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Throw it out the window and get a PS3!!!:lol:
Nah, just get both. Best of both worlds and you will always have the best game, either way. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Throw it out the window and get a PS3!!!:lol:
i cant agree more, xbox is complete garbage, i wish i never got it. you gotta pay for online play, buy the wireless adapter, buy extra fans so it doesn't over heat plus buy battery packs for the controllers so you can charge them, and to top it off two days after i got modern warfare 2 my xbox tipped over during game play and destroyed the disk, i was able to buy a used copy from gamestop and return it after downloading it to my hard drive, but still it sucked. alright, my rant is over.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts