Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they only make 500 per year for the homologation in WSBK so how hard is it to get one of those 500?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I used the kawi website to get a list of dealers with one in stock. I'm in Southern California and there were 4 or 5 dealers nearby. I ended up buying mine in July.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,098 Posts
I was in Iron Pony in Columbus a couple of weeks ago and they had one on the floor there. So a one way ticket to Columbus (about 50 bucks on Spirit from Orlando, Florida) the price of the bike and the fuel to ride it home. Gotchyerself an RR!!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R KRT ABS Edition
683 Posts
Craigslist.org
There is (or was) two for sale out by me.

·
Registered
2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R KRT ABS Edition
683 Posts
Not looking for a used one. I want one I know the complete history of and I want the 2019.
The 2019 can probably be pre-ordered through your local dealer then right? If the dealer already plans to stock a few you can let your salesman know you're serious about getting one and want to place a deposit immediately.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Three or four here in Norcal I picked one up last week.

If you plan to race it, theres one in Roseville that's been beaten up on both sides in their showroom, and discounted a bit. (NOT enough for me to want it though)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So it's actually not that difficult. My local dealerships still have a few 2018s.

The 2019 can probably be pre-ordered through your local dealer then right? If the dealer already plans to stock a few you can let your salesman know you're serious about getting one and want to place a deposit immediately.
I won't be getting it till the later half of 2019 soooo hopefully there are some left.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts