Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
I smoked that slow ninny, on the #51 10r.

:1848:

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
avdigigeek said:
let's hear it!!!
Smiley
Long w/e and long story but i finished a decent 6th in the first race and then a couple 10ths due to bad starts and red flags...grrrrr... and my last race i crashed as 3 of my buddies did as well at T1. Lowsided trying to push it to hard since i got a bad start and i am fine but the bike is a mess so i gotta lot of work to do for sure. How was your trackday Eric???

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
zx10ragentblack said:
Long w/e and long story but i finished a decent 6th in the first race and then a couple 10ths due to bad starts and red flags...grrrrr... and my last race i crashed as 3 of my buddies did as well at T1. Lowsided trying to push it to hard since i got a bad start and i am fine but the bike is a mess so i gotta lot of work to do for sure. How was your trackday Eric???
Sorry to hear still plenty of season left though.
Track day was great.
Got bumped to A yesterday so I'll be riding with you next time at Nesba.
I'm pretty pumped.
I thought I had alot more work to do since my laps were only 1:23's but they said I was ready so away we go.
come do ACC in june with me.
Smiley

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
avdigigeek said:
Sorry to hear still plenty of season left though.
Track day was great.
Got bumped to A yesterday so I'll be riding with you next time at Nesba.
I'm pretty pumped.
I thought I had alot more work to do since my laps were only 1:23's but they said I was ready so away we go.
come do ACC in june with me.
Smiley
Congrats man:thumbsup: I'll see about the june date. Although i had a rough w/e i ran my best time yet which is still slow but got her into the low 1:16's

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
yeh, crashin sucks JJ. Been there/done that. Costs more to fix things than the entries. You are not pushing it if you do not crash at least once! Glad you are alright.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Get'r fixed up JJ so you can smoke the ninny. That stinks about your luck but keep your head up high and you will do fine.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
zx10ragentblack said:
actually i thought i needed to get my head down a little....lol:thumbsup:

Well you do have to keep it down actually, but you know what I meant

1 - 20 of 30 Posts