Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to how you all came across this site? Personally I was bumming around ebay looking at all things zx-10r related and saw a hottie sporting some zx-10r schwag, came to the site to see if there were any more pictures of her.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Ebay- the t shirts, before the Ashley pics even.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hattori Hanzo said:
I don't remember exactly but either made a search in google for zx-10r forum or someone put a link to kawiforums.

the big aura of love that emanated from it
:crackup:

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,795 Posts
rustang662k said:
Just curious as to how you all came across this site? Personally I was bumming around ebay looking at all things zx-10r related and saw a hottie sporting some zx-10r schwag, came to the site to see if there were any more pictures of her.
found this site when i was doing a search for the kawi 10.i checked it out and liked it:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Hattori Hanzo said:
made a search in google for zx-10r forum .

:+1:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I was in the market for a 10. I did a search on zx10 forums and wala. Did some reading and I and bought one a week later.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Dragone told me about it.

·
Registered
451 Posts
kawiforums.. Or whatever they are called. Found them on a google for zx-10r. Got a link to this. Haven't been on kawiforum for months and months.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
WARBIRD said:
Looking at my join date.............when did this board first start?
About a month before you and I got here. I remember asking you and a guy named Z all about Kawasaki quality, I knew nothing about their bikes at the time. This place introduced me to forums.

That was a long time ago.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Andy said:
About a month before you and I got here. I remember asking you and a guy named Z all about Kawasaki quality, I knew nothing about their bikes at the time. This place introduced me to forums.

That was a long time ago.
some ol fuggahs f'sho :spit: BTW i like mine & Andy's avatar pics following eachother.

BD

1 - 20 of 43 Posts