Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you tell a politician is lying?...When he or his assistants mouth is moving. Lies, plots, and plans to side step the judicial system in the run up to the Iraq invasion. Windfall profits for military contractors and suppliers. Did Haliburton make any money off this deal. How 'bout that VP office?

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's because I am an American, and am loyal to Americans that I raise the question. You can get mad an accuse others of not being patriotic...living is easy with eyes closed. Iraqgate would be the best thing that could happen to expose the truth.

·
Banned
1,052 Posts
beenthere said:
You can get mad an accuse others of not being patriotic...living is easy with eyes closed.
Guilty conscience huh? I never said anything about your Patriotism. You keep starting these threads for one reason and one reason only, too stir up s**t, therefore you're a TROLL.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nathanw said:
You keep starting these threads for one reason and one reason only, too stir up s**t, therefore you're a TROLL.
The Iraq war is in a world of s**t, its costing us a fortune in lives, credibility, and money, if anything needs to be explored it is how it happened, and how we are going to get out of it. Discussion doesn't stir up shit, lack of it does. Too bad you oppose others rights to speech. Read your constitution, it specifically addresses free speech, and Americans political rights and obligations to exercise it.

·
Banned
1,052 Posts
beenthere said:
The Iraq war is in a world of s**t, its costing us a fortune in lives, credibility, and money, if anything needs to be explored it is how it happened, and how we are going to get out of it. Discussion doesn't stir up shit, lack of it does. Too bad you oppose others rights to speech. Read your constitution, it specifically addresses free speech, and Americans political rights and obligations to exercise it.

Once again, it was a nice try for an imbecile. I don't recall ever opposing your right to free speech. I said you were a TROLL, and I stand by it.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're state of denial, won't allow you to get 4 when putting 2 & 2 together. Increasingly more and more Americans oppose a war that they now can see was ill concieved. And, they realise, this war was invented in the oval office. I put the thread up to see other opinions, and clearly you have one, but with the troll and imbecile references, it's hard for me to consider any input you could offer. From where I am sitting, this is the worst administration since Nixon.

·
Registered
707 Posts
:+2: like our Vice President Nathan is first a Jew and then a American, there he is not open to anything that does not agree with our Pro Israel stance, i.e Iraq war etc

beenthere said:
You're state of denial, won't allow you to get 4 when putting 2 & 2 together. Increasingly more and more Americans oppose a war that they now can see was ill concieved. And, they realise, this war was invented in the oval office. I put the thread up to see other opinions, and clearly you have one, but with the troll and imbecile references, it's hard for me to consider any input you could offer. From where I am sitting, this is the worst administration since Nixon.

·
Banned
1,052 Posts
beenthere said:

You try so hard to sound intelligent, and yet you cant spell to most basic words.:heyyou: :headshake :lol:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
You are right, its the meaning of the words that matters to me, not so much there spelling. Whoops, that last there should have been this their.

·
Banned
1,052 Posts
CMG said:
:+2: like our Vice President Nathan is first a Jew and then a American, there he is not open to anything that does not agree with our Pro Israel stance, i.e Iraq war etc

Why do you hate Jews so much? Did one beat your skinny little ass?

P.S. I'm not Jewish, I'm Episcopalian, not that it matters.

·
Banned
1,052 Posts
Sands said:
Man there's no reason to go there...You may not agree but there's no need for personal attacks like that..
I would usually agree, but he has started threads like this before and then falls off the planet. There are dozens of threads like these, so why does he start a new one? To start trouble. If he wants it than why not give it to him?

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nathanw said:
I would usually agree, but he has started threads like this before and then falls off the planet. There are dozens of threads like these, so why does he start a new one? To start trouble. If he wants it than why not give it to him?
It's no trouble to listen to you, no trouble at all.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am sorry you take this so personally, again it was to get others opinions on a current topic. I have entered political threads in the past, but I do not run from the responses. Say what you have to say, thats what its about.

·
Registered
707 Posts
nathanw said:
Why do you hate Jews so much? Did one beat your skinny little ass?

P.S. I'm not Jewish, I'm Episcopalian, not that it matters.
Ummm and I am a African Eskimo

You seem like little asses, fucking closet fag / pedophile

1 - 19 of 19 Posts