Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody watching the game? OKC is giving it to Dallas. Up by 18 at the end of the 3rd. This will be 3 - 0 for OKC if they can hold out for the win. They are playing strong, and having a great year. Would be pretty cool if they win it all.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Anybody watching the game? OKC is giving it to Dallas. Up by 18 at the end of the 3rd. This will be 3 - 0 for OKC if they can hold out for the win. They are playing strong, and having a great year. Would be pretty cool if they win it all.
Yeah I was watching it but I was an hour behind(DVR) Dallas still was fairly close but was also logged on this site you know scanning the site as I always do for almost 8yrs so I knew by the title thread the Thunder will win no need to watch anymore :heyyou:fast forward now and up to speed. :heyyou:

Oh well the information age what you going to do :badteeth: but we do have spoilers that are not allowed on this site look it up when it comes to race weekends. :wink:

bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Sorry about that Bloo. I should have put spoiler alert on it or something. I will definately remember that next time.
It's not required on this site only for races not your fault really mine I should stay away from forums when watching stuff behind. :lol: but I can't I log on most nights helping out a member right now in PMs so hard to miss Recent threads......but I see your profile says OKC so understand your excitement and really we don't have much activity on this site for BB.......well we use to have some BB activity by one member named Zig back in the day but he was a Bulls fan and tried to mess with me and Madness with the Lakers but The Lakers won BACK To BACK TITLES...HE DON'T POST MUCH ANYMORE AFTER THAT WHEN IT COMES TO THE NBA :lol::eek:ccasion1

BLOO

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea, that will be a good one. We handled them last year, hope we can again. Would be great to go to the finals.

Who do you guys think will win tonights game? You think OKC will win 4 straight or do you think Dallas will pull this one off.

Never has any team ever came back from an 0-3 play off disadvantage, so we know (Well almost) that OKC is going to win the series, just a matter of when. Who thinks they will win tonight? I think it would be awesome to 4-0 the defending Champs, but they are good, and could have one the first 2 games, just let them go at the end. So it can go either way.

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man, talk about an ass kicking. OKC dominated LA. I was reading some stuff on ESPN, and they said if the Lakers win even 2 games that would be a HUGE accomplishment for them.

What do you guys think about OKC? Do you think they can win it all? Especially after last nights performance i really think they can....

·
Registered
250 Posts
I think the Thunder can win it all. But don't count the Lakers out just yet. It's not a sure thing that the Heat will make it to the finals either; Bosh is out indefinitely.

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think the Thunder can win it all. But don't count the Lakers out just yet. It's not a sure thing that the Heat will make it to the finals either; Bosh is out indefinitely.
I agreee about the heat. I dont think LA is even going to be a problem, it would be nice to sweep them like we did dallas, but as long as we win 4 games im happy. I would like to play the heat and beat them, i dont think they deserve to win. You shouldn't be able to buy a championship. Although i guess if they didnt even make it to the finals, that would be even better! :thumbsup:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
I loved that beatdown the Thunder gave to the Fakers! I think they can sweep them! That would be so beautiful! :thumbsup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I loved that beatdown the Thunder gave to the Fakers! I think they can sweep them! That would be so beautiful! :thumbsup:
Yeah not looking good for the Lakers and 5 time Champion Kobe but it could be worse he could be fishing already like your Bulls :heyyou::lol::crackup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I think they can sweep them, and I hope they do! Would be awesome to win at least one more by as much If not more than last nights game!
Dont get to cocky just yet the Lakers are healthy just not as fast as OKC but have veterans...then if they get by the Lakers the Spurs are no joke then you have to deal with the best maybe Miami in the east. :wink:

This is what got Zig pretty much foot in mouth years ago claiming this and that only to come back and cry when the Lakers won it all not once but twice. :wink:

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dont get to cocky just yet the Lakers are healthy just not as fast as OKC but have veterans...then if they get by the Lakers the Spurs are no joke then you have to deal with the best maybe Miami in the east. :wink:

This is what got Zig pretty much foot in mouth years ago claiming this and that only to come back and cry when the Lakers won it all not once but twice. :wink:
Haha, yea i probably should be a little less cocky. I know know one wants to read a thread about someone just saying there team will always win. The fact is LA is an incredible team. I am surprised when we beat them every time, but after G1, i am very excited for G2.....

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hopefully Artest takes one for the team and knocks Durant out for the remainder of the series. Gotta give it to OKC's fans though, they've got real team spirit. Go to a Lakers playoff game at Staples Center and half the people don't even know what the fuck's goin on. Regardless, LAKESHOW in 6 baby!

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hopefully Artest takes one for the team and knocks Durant out for the remainder of the series. Gotta give it to OKC's fans though, they've got real team spirit. Go to a Lakers playoff game at Staples Center and half the people don't even know what the fuck's goin on. Regardless, LAKESHOW in 6 baby!

Sent from my iPad using MO Free
Well that is because in Oklahoma, the Thunder is our only pro team, for any major sport. In Cali, you have sooo many different teams for so many different sports, so their is not as much team pride. In Oklahoma its the only PRO event people can go to, and they are still new ok us. So thats why we are so fired up!

But man, that was a close game tonight. I thought that LA was going to pull that off, but they just fell apart at the end. I'm surprised we came out with that game.

1 - 20 of 199 Posts