·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
The legend himself joins our forum! :notworthy

·
Registered
916 Posts
The legend himself joins our forum! :notworthy
Legend?... never heard of him.... sorry...:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
ARE YOU FUCKIN HIGH? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

ShervinRRR bikepics info..........

Kawasaki is choice to feel dominant on the road and enjoy to do your driving skills on this bike comapare to other bikes. 2005 zx10r I would say it is agressive. *Negative points: Gear box is not perfect as all the Kawasakies i had before especially when you change gears (in race) at high rpm for more than 10 minutes gearbox doesn''t work properly. For example you are riding with 10,000 rpm suddenly the gear box fall down on the natural postion for about 0.5 second and suddenly come back on the gear you were before which is very dangerous and unbalance the bike and it''s rider which can cause an accident. Another negative point, It is time consuming to work on the bike. Several parts need to be open in order to open the desirable part. Aslo It is heavy -not comparing with other 1000cc bikes, on the net i found the dry weight of 2005 Kawasaki ZX-10r is 375lbs which is much lighter than 2008 kawasaki ZX10R or 2008 suzuki GSXR- Iy my idea with the technology that we know until 2005 and the price of the bike and the feeling that the bike gives to it''s rider, the weight should be around 300lbs not around 350lbs. weight effects bike performance,handling, Mile Per Gallon, energy for riding the bike for the rider, and the time that rider can ride the bike before feeling tired. Getting a higher MPG depends on many aspects. Loads,rider weight, wind shild form, the way the rider use to sit on the bike during riding, exust,engine condition,air filter,oil filter, the pelution of the oil inside the engine, weight of every single part that bike build and made of, tires , suspentions and their settings, the condition of the road you are riding on, and even the condition of enviroment that you are riding in (weather temperture,wind angle, wind speed, humidity) effects the MPG of your bike. Mpg that i get is 28 (8.40 Liter per 100 kilometers) from riding in the city and highways. I think it''s horrible. it should be 4 liter per 100 km (58.8 mpg). With One full tank - which means when you open the gas tank the gasoline is just under the cap bike can travel (about 130miles=209.17km) atleast 120 miles=193 km but still it depends on your driving and the bike overall condition. The most amount of Gasoline that I put in the fuel tank was 5.250 gallon=19.00 liter with no drop to out side . 5.250 gallon that i put was all in the inside wall of the tank (when you open the gas tank you will see a body color under the cam and then you will see the hole of the tank which looks siver color like aluminum. All the fuel that i put was under the aluminum part. I read that the capicity of the tank of this bike is 4.5gallon which i think it means the sugested capicity of fuel in your bike. (when you put more 4.5 gallons some of the gasoline will drop when you strat riding on the turn because there is a hole on the top on the gas tank which will direct extra fuel to the ground (for the engine to have better explotion). As orginal from manufactory, front sprocket of 2005 Kawasaki ZX-10R has 17 teeth and rear sprocket has 39 teeth. Another negative point is the airodynamic for hole bike especially the way that rider hide behind the windscreen at high speed. I think the rider seat and the highest point on the gas tank should be lower. Also the handles on the handlebars should be alittle lower in my idea ( these points become noticable after passing 120mph) Also It viberate too much after 8000 rpm which is not a good thing. Positive points: Attractive,adorable design, great power on accelarations. It makes noises, turns heads almost every where you go. It gives you alot of enjoyment during riding.The more you drive it more you get out of it. It turns hard but when you learn how to handle the bike you will just waiting for turns because you will pass your competition in turns!!! it turns great and proud. you just need to learn how to put your weight and position. The more you ride it you will get better records. 2005 Kawasaki ZX10R has some negative sides but no bike gives you enjoy,power,proud,being quick, masculine and dominicant feelings like Kawasaki. When you go to the high RPM the sound is just like a man who is shouting and that sound can hear from several hundred meters and it is so enjoyable at midnights when everywhere is silent and dark. It makes noise more than any other bike and when you win the races it makes you proud becasue the bike itself already got attention, so every body is waiting to see what it''s rider does!!! 1st gear can reach 104 mph= 167.336 km. you can go 103 mph with 1st gear but as soon as it reach the 104mph the rpm drop down. 2nd gear goes 128mph=205.952km 3rd gear goes 154mph=247.786 km (These numbers are not 100% sharp because i just read the speed from the speedometer and speedameters are usually have mistake) 2005 Kawasaki ZX10R has power, you just need to ride it more and more to get better balance and control on the bike. It has many details that should be corrected but you will enjoy by riding it.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
This thread has even me confused......like where should it be moved if at all?

Suggestions please because so far it falls into these categories:

Welcome Newbies
The Out House
Pictures and Videos

and Don't forget the Funny Pages :mrgreen::lol:

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Legend?... never heard of him.... sorry...:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:
You haven't been on here long enough. There are a few characters on here that pop their head up once in a while.

I love this home made alternitive to a slipper clutch :crackup:

:crackup::crackup::crackup::rotflmao::rotflmao: I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!!!

This thread has even me confused......like where should it be moved if at all?

Suggestions please because so far it falls into these categories:

Welcome Newbies
The Out House
Pictures and Videos

and Don't forget the Funny Pages :mrgreen::lol:
I think ShervinRRR should have his own category!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts