Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been wanting to get on for some time. On my last Gix1000 and now the 10. Can any vendor do a group buy or a special on these? Would anyone else be interested?

·
Registered
943 Posts
I did a group buy for the Plug n Play model for $107 shipped to your door. 50 states only let me know if you guys want to get one.

·
Registered
943 Posts
pics

Before

After

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HKMP7 said:
I did a group buy for the Plug n Play model for $107 shipped to your door. 50 states only let me know if you guys want to get one.
Plug n Play for me and I am ready to go. When do you expect to be able to ship? How would you like payment? Is this for red or blue?

Steve

·
Registered
306 Posts
steves87 said:
HKMP7 said:
Plug n Play for me and I am ready to go. When do you expect to be able to ship? How would you like payment? Is this for red or blue?

Steve
[smilie=i:

·
Registered
943 Posts
Anybody who wants one send the money to [email protected] via paypal and let me know which color you would like red or blue. P.S. these are the Plug N Play models.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Will you credit the money I paid to you for the "clear euro's" towards the digi gear? At least I know this item exists!!! [smilie=r:
Sorry, I know it's not your fault. I really want the clear euro's, but it's been a long wait. I'll purchase them when I know they're available. I don't think I'll ever do a pre-production order again. I've also been looking for a gear indicator, so all complaints aside, I would like the digi-gear. :D
Thanks

·
Registered
943 Posts
Here are some instructions.

1 Remove windscreen
2 Take out the gauge cluster wire
3 Replace with the male female connector in the Acumen kit
4 Use the interlocking velcro to mount the Gear indicator
5 Put the windscreen back on.
6 Program the Gear indicator(instructions come with kit)

Anybody that preordered Clear euros can use credit towards Anything we carry.

·
Registered
943 Posts
That not the plug n play model if you want the one of those I can sell it to you for $ 72.00 let me know if you want one.

Mine are the Plug N play :D

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ready to send payment on a red indicator, but just want to check if you have them in stock and ready to ship.

Steve

1 - 20 of 32 Posts