Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LET'S GET AN UPDATED LIST OF HOUSTON AREA RIDERS

Eventually we can get some 10R M&G's and/or group rides going.

1.) TROOPER

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

I know I saw some Houston area riders in here. Let's hit some twisties together!

·
Registered
199 Posts
north side houston here :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool man, I know there's more than us two. Hopefully they'll chime in, I'll be out of town this weekend, and at Grand Sport Speedway next weekend. You ever ride down on the SW side?

·
Registered
199 Posts
i'm not too familiar with that side of town, but i'm sure we can all set something up. i know for certain that there are 2 more houstonians here on this board, and probably a few more...

·
Registered
199 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Houston Rides

I have to go to MD Anderson 3 times a month and it always falls on a Fri-Mon schedule so I am down with the get down for some weekend action. Houston is a good ride at night.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have to go to MD Anderson 3 times a month and it always falls on a Fri-Mon schedule so I am down with the get down for some weekend action. Houston is a good ride at night.
Yeah I generally steer clear of Houston roads at night, take a look at all the RIP threads on motohouston. Most of them are at night:sad:. Anyway if I'm not at the track we usually hit up some of the good country roads on Sat. or Sunday. Next time your in town lemme hit me up and I'll show you some good routes if you like curves.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm in the Katy area. I usually ride with a few friends from Katy & Richmond, TX on Sunday's. We normally meet at the Shell gas station in Fulshear around 9:30 am.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I'm here, but you guys probibly won't like riding with me...:crackup:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Montgomery, TX here. What's up TROOPER? I'm still working on piecing together parts to work on that lower for ya. About to get going on the carbon fiber front fender and rear hugger.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm in the Katy area. I usually ride with a few friends from Katy & Richmond, TX on Sunday's. We normally meet at the Shell gas station in Fulshear around 9:30 am.
I ride that area regularly, gonna shoot you a pm.

To everyone else thanks for posting, looks like a good group. I'll be off the streets until after May 8th, but after that we can try to get a ride together for all interested. I think there are more members in the area that have not posted yet so we'll see.

If your in H-Town this Sat and have nothing to do come out to Grandsport Speedway in Hitchcock and find me. I'll have a blue EZ UP, Black Dodge Ram & of course the Ebony 10R, and white A* one-piece. They usually do parade laps around noon if you want to try the track (helmet, boots, gloves required).

·
Registered
199 Posts
more ppl than i expected from h-town!!!

·
Registered
757 Posts
Hey for all you Houston people Wild West Honda/Kawi/BMW in Katy has a S1000RR demo bike. Went on a test ride today...i was pretty impressed. All the guys at the dealership seem pretty cool, ask for Edward, he helped me out.

I'll post my review in one of the million BMW threads we have floating around here.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lol revived from the dead, what's up all. Don't have a 10r anymore (fuggin thieves) but still got a bike. Mostly track now but I still do the occasional street ride. Shoot me a pm if your heading out and I'll see if I can join.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts