Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just booked a room for the RED BULL MOTO GP "LAGUNA SECA" but I'll be staying in Morgan Hill..Still not bad for the price..This year I'll leave on Friday afternoon..2 day pass with a paddock...GO GREEN!!!!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
You're a bit late...
6 riders signed in January. Got 2 rooms in Monterey for 4 days (where the 68 hits PCH).
Riding up Thursday, returning Monday. 3 day pass (can I borrow your Paddock pass!)

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We could of gotten a hotel in monterey too, but they want $400 - $600 per night!:headshake and :fu2:..Let's do a roll call when the time comes and have a:beer: & :beer: &:beer: &:beer: &:beer: &:beer:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Just booked a room for the RED BULL MOTO GP "LAGUNA SECA" but I'll be staying in Morgan Hill..Still not bad for the price..This year I'll leave on Friday afternoon..2 day pass with a paddock...GO GREEN!!!!!

bout a 45min ride each day is all. :thumbsup:

BD

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Just got back from Laguna, the track has gotten a lot quicker, they were also doing some more resurfacing as I left .

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got my tickets & pass in the mail over the weekend, I'm sooooo happy but the wife don't understand why:dontknow: go figure:lol:

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
The hotel rates are going up and up so the Mrs. and I are staying in a housboat at Monterey Bay. $275 for 3 nights, can't beat that just hope it doesn't suck.

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$275 for 3 nights, holy sh*t! That's one hell of a deal..Me personally, I just need a bed and a shower and it'd all good.

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Brandon, did I read you right?? KING CITY, about 1 1/2 - 2 hour drive (if my memory serves me right)? Have you try Watsonville , Morgan Hill, Gilroy area?

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Brandon, did I read you right?? KING CITY, about 1 1/2 - 2 hour drive (if my memory serves me right)? Have you try Watsonville , Morgan Hill, Gilroy area?

my g/f set up the hotel. its 55 miles.

i dont know where anything is out there, im on the other side of the country. lol. :badteeth:

we paid $430 for 5 nights, most places closer were nearly $1000. I guess ill have to suffer through the drive. fug.

·
Registered
193 Posts
We stayed at the day's Inn in King City last year!
Yea, the track is like 60 miles away. The Denny's there in KC sucks, never got my order right and they owe me a Batman from the claw grabbing game machine. On the plus side, the super market is a short walk for supplies.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts