Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My track bodywork is all green and black, i've pulled most of the decals off and i'm still not sure what i want to do with it.

I've seen some Hot Wheels graphics kits on some dirtbikes that look pretty sweet. Anyone think its worth a shot trying to make up a Hot Wheels kit for my Ten? I saw one on a green and black KFX400R that looked pretty snappy.

Here's the bike now... (ignore the mirrors and lights... lol.. real street bodywork is coming soon) I was thinkin of putting the big Hot Wheels flame thing either along the side of the tank or on the upper above the big vent... and probably some little ones on the tail??

Whatchy'all think?

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
If ya do a Hot wheels theme & intend on using the hotwheels logo you will have to get Hot wheels permission or Change the spelling of the word.
Friend of mine got into trouble with them when he did his Camaro up like a Hot wheels car & had their named all the way down both sides of his car.

·
Registered
571 Posts
If ya do a Hot wheels theme & intend on using the hotwheels logo you will have to get Hot wheels permission or Change the spelling of the word.
Friend of mine got into trouble with them when he did his Camaro up like a Hot wheels car & had their named all the way down both sides of his car.
Yeah, I see those 'Hot Wheels Cops' out at the track all the time... :heyyou::headshake

Damn brother, I think you're taking yourself a little too seriously.:idea:

:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Looking good bro!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Yeah, I see those 'Hot Wheels Cops' out at the track all the time... :heyyou::headshake

Damn brother, I think you're taking yourself a little too seriously.:idea:

:eek:ccasion1
Just given some Info & a heads up FYI!

·
Registered
434 Posts
:crackup::crackup::spit::spit::lol::lol:
Whoever this friend is he must have been doing something at a show or convention where he could make money other wise that is BS. Here in Los Angeles having a theme on your American made sports car is huge. They have everything from Frosted Flakes to M&M's and none of them can get in trouble for PERSONAL use of Brand names or logos. As long as you are not getting paid to race and the track day session is not televised, then you will be legally OK.

·
Registered
546 Posts
That theme I did for the fairing contest. BTW, the wheels are yellow. Tell me what you think.

[/IMG]

Inverted.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
571 Posts
I'm diggin' it. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
141 Posts
looks like a SE 2007 to me! lets make a monster energy bike!

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll be sure to use decals instead of paint, if the Fun Police do show up and give me a hard time i'll just peel the decals off. hahaha.

ok, hot wheels it is. now i just need to get off my ass and make the decals. ;-)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts