Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Good heads up. I'll be watching that one - 5 days of bidding left. Too bad there's no buy now option.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
already been bidding on one, now the other

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
FINALLY!! I actually found a complete set of ZX-14 brakes with the master cylinder, reservoir and brake lines - with buy it now option for $249.95. I snatched these up quick. Already bought a ZX-14 master cylinder from edouble so it looks like I may have a master and reservoir for sale soon. Here was the add:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEBX:IT&item=320170889985&_trksid=p3984.cALLBUY.m311.lVI :thumbsup:
Not too bad but I still dont want to pay that much. I'm going to wait and get them for $150.00.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Not too bad but I still dont want to pay that much. I'm going to wait and get them for $150.00.
Yeah I thought it was a decent price for the complete set-up. I think those two other sales that SUPER K posted are gonna get more pricey than this one.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
Yeah I'm going to keep an eye out for those calipers and see if they stay at a low price. If so I'll buy them and I 'll buy the MC off of you real cheap.:badteeth:

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Yeah I'm going to keep an eye out for those calipers and see if they stay at a low price. If so I'll buy them and I 'll buy the MC off of you real cheap.:badteeth:
I'll hook you up the m/c no problem.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts