1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
:thumbsup:That's great news....

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
WHOA! That Stiggy bike has been fast so far too, Ben might have a little competition now, look out. If I remember right there is no love loss between those two either.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Man WSBK keeps getting better and better, It is turning into the premier series without a doubt.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
that is good news, i can understand why he would want to make the move from a kawi in gp to a competitive bike in sbk

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
WHOA! That Stiggy bike has been fast so far too, Ben might have a little competition now, look out. If I remember right there is no love loss between those two either.

I like Hopper but he is no comp for Ben! I got a $1300 bet with a friend that ben wins all races but 3 this year {I said all... he gave me the 3} DNF's in our bet does not count HAHA come on Ben I need a new Ohlins for my 08!!!:lol:

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
I like Hopper but he is no comp for Ben! I got a $1300 bet with a friend that ben wins all races but 3 this year {I said all... he gave me the 3} DNF's in our bet does not count HAHA come on Ben I need a new Ohlins for my 08!!!:lol:

You are gonna be out 1300$ my friend, he already failed to win one, only two more is not that far off, I don't care how fast he is, but I do think the championship is his!

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
You are gonna be out 1300$ my friend, he already failed to win one, only two more is not that far off, I don't care how fast he is, but I do think the championship is his!
What? he won race 1 and 2 have they had the race in spain yet??? if so MOds please deleat this and his post!!!!!

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
NO, the first round, he fishied 16th the first race(thats one he did not win), tthen he ran off three in a row. But no way he wins all the rest but two.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
NO, the first round, he fishied 16th the first race(thats one he did not win), tthen he ran off three in a row. But no way he wins all the rest but two.
OHHH thats right that was last year!

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
There have been 4 races this year in WSBK, two in Phillip Island two in Quatar. Thats why he is still second in points, Haga won the first race and finshed 2nd in the other 3

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i believe zx10racer is being a tad facetious, no matter either way ben is doing great and hopper is a great rider so we shall see:mrgreen:

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
i believe zx10racer is being a tad facetious, no matter either way ben is doing great and hopper is a great rider so we shall see:mrgreen:

No we just don't pay each other, I once bet him 10 trillion dollars I could fuck his mom! .......he won! :rolleyes:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
hahaha

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Hopper's bike is competitive enough, and, Hopper has the talent to put Ben on notice. WSBK is the championship to be in this year.:thumbsup:

No Hopper is good so is Nori and Max but I think Ben has the ablity to take it all away from them!

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
No Hopper is good so is Nori and Max but I think Ben has the ablity to take it all away from them!

Got to agree with zx10r racer on this one!:+1:

He is dead conscistent too, does not make silly mistakes. The last two races were a thing of beuty, he study'd and then punced and gapped, textbook!

Just like iceman from Topgun:lol:

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
man, i love watching wsbk. hopper mixin it up will make it even better. maybe nicky should ditch the gp circus too. then'd we'd have some great racing. anyone going to wsbk at miller, ut?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts