Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
Up for sale i have a size Medium John Hopkins Arai helmet. It is in prestine condition and can pass for brand new. I only wore it about four times,why, because i have two other helmets. I'm selling it like everything else because i need the money. It will come in the original box with the helmet bag and two screens, dark smoke and the clear screen. i paid 700 pls tax for this item brand new. I am asking for $400.00 or best offer.

Any takers?

Attachments

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
m sure you can squeeze into a medium for the right price can't you?

Joke.

·
Registered
455 Posts
My large Arai and my large Shoei are different. The Shoei seems a bit bigger. The Arai is perfect. I have this helmet even.

Also, any chance you want to sell the dark screen seperate? I have clear and gold, but wouldnt mind having a smoked one.

·
aka kwakrider
412 Posts
ill be in jax first part of oct, ill come by and give ya cash if you still got it.cant pass it up even though i just paid 385.00 for green shoei orb still spankin new, that sits next to my arai dragon slayer,another shoei and a old icon nockoff. im a dead man when the wifie catches me buying number five.im addicted the're like ballcaps.was lookin at your helmet when i bought the orb.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Aren't large and medium the same shell? I thought large was 30mm checkpads and M was 35mm.

I wear a large Arai but can't fit a large shoei-too sloppy. Some of it has to do with head shape.

It is.. The lining is different.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
payment pending on this item fellas, it's as good as sold.

Thanks.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Pm sent!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.